G.Box

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
If you tried to visit gbox section there is an answer already noted there. You need at least 10 posts and account modified by admin. That means that not any kind of 10 posts will count, and that not everyone is guaranteed access even if meeting requirement of 10 valid posts.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
i wanna login to Forum's Gbox section. i write 10 messages.

As I wrote above, not everyone with 10 posts is guaranteed access. A good example of those that won't be allowed there, at least not right away is people who joined just for gbox forum, and made 10 posts in couple of days just to get in. And usually won't make any more posts after that. And you did exactly that, signed up 2 days ago and first tried with 10 thank you posts, which are mentioned in the rules and were deleted, then made another 10 posts quickly to ask for access.
There is nothing special in there so there is no need to try hard to get in. It is restricted for security reasons.
It is intended for people who enjoy staying here and occasionally participate. Not just make any kind of 10 posts to get in there.