Globo,Yumatu,Truman,Opticum [ONLY CHAT]

dreamer1983

Super VIP
hello,

i have globo 7010cx receiver (5119)... and i take the keys from dreamer (thank you): ST51XX_2M_Flase_Key_By dreamer1983_2011.05.05.rar ... MTV CCW and Daring CCW doesnt work:(... why ? what do i wrong?

my firmware: truman house 2.4.73

The keys what i have maked are down the new one are no if you can edit that by the remote the ID you have there press 9339 by BISS

ADANTINO2003

Registered
Hi everyone
I have a problem : i receive for hotbird 13 all the signals till 11660 Mghz.Higher : impossible.Do you have an explanation to rectify it?
NB Idon't know if the post is correct but it is because I use yuamtu Mx
Thanks

certulli

Registered
Good evening Sat-Universe people.
I'm newbie and I have two question.
The first is why my decoder after installing ALI3329C_05000100_Yumatu_menu__cr_emu_1.3.74, said that is not the proper version and will not function?
The second is if it is possible to load CCW and DCW?
I've tried to search in the forum but maybe I type the wrong words in the search engine.
Thanks in advance and GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!

dreamer1983

Super VIP
The first is why my decoder after installing ALI3329C_05000100_Yumatu_menu__cr_emu_1.3.74, said that is not the proper version and will not function?
I've tried to search in the forum but maybe I type the wrong words in the search engine.

you must read to the receiver emu info! with they are if are 05000200 or another one becouse that you have install can,t read the HW chip is another maincode(av) read first to the receiver sw info wich they are?

certulli

Registered
Thanks Dreamer1983, but on the receiver I have no information if it is 05000100 or 0500200 bec in the info menu I can just find S/W version 1.3.71. By the way at the moment everything works well and I dont know which benefit I could receive in upgrading to S/W 1.3.74. Are anyone able to teach me how to load CCW or DCW, if this is possible of course.
Appreciate.
Regardsa

satamuse

Registered
Hi everyone
I have a problem : i receive for hotbird 13 all the signals till 11660 Mghz.Higher : impossible.Do you have an explanation to rectify it?
NB Idon't know if the post is correct but it is because I use yuamtu Mx
Thanks
hi
settings are :LNB UNIVERSEL 09750-10600 LNB 13/18
more settings : choose yellow buton and aerial
when scanning the channels memory is full !!!
maximum number of chanel is 3000 tv+radio
you must delete +/- 2-300 chanels and add with transponder option (frequency)the transponders you need only
salut
les règlages sont : LNB UNIVERSEL 09750-10600 LNB 13/18
+ de règlages : choisir le bouton JAUNE et "antenne"
en scannant tu dépasses le nombre de canaux supportés et donc tu n'arrive jamais au-dessus de 11660......
le nombre maximum de canaux est 3000 tv+radio !!!!!!!!!!!
il faut effacer (avec l'éditeur de canaux) +/-2-300 canaux et ajouter les transpondeurs dont tu as besoin (fréquences)
?on dit co wouais doula ??
a+

satamuse

Registered
3329C

hi
__cr_ ==>means card reader !(YOU====ALI3329C startrack fta amstar led emu 1.3.71 )
you can add ccw or dcw but not sure it works with yumatu !!!!
it is not always supported by yumatu's receivers
look the "Bl$$" k@y
search here dreamers ciavi.......
a+

Last edited: