Full HD Glass17

Amokmaster

Registered
Same here, i installed 9.15 today and still FTP server not reachable. Have we do some changes to get the update of the ftp - Server? i Updated from 8.21 today!

shamann

Super VIP
Full HD Glass 17 ver. 9.16

- ENHANCED WEATHER: fix temperature displaying
- management of some screens

update is available online

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-fullhdglass17_9.16_all.deb
    9.6 MB · Views: 51
  • enigma2-skin-fullhdglass17_9.16_all.ipk
    10.8 MB · Views: 49

Kly

Registered
Hi,
I've appreciated your work for years, but now I need your help.
I use version 9.15 and the new 9.16 on my Solo4k in openatv-image 7.3 and also in the new 7.4.
In the start screen or after pressing the OK button, the usual menu image appears but without any content. What could be the reason?
I don't have this effect on the DM920 with DreamOS and NN2 image.

Last edited:

mizerj

Registered
Hi,
I've appreciated your work for years, but now I need your help.
I use version 9.15 and the new 9.16 on my Solo4k in openatv-image 7.3 and also in the new 7.4.
In the start screen or after pressing the OK button, the usual menu image appears but without any content. What could be the reason?
I don't have this effect on the DM920 with DreamOS and NN2 image.
It might be in conflict with your channel list. Change list (same problem as mine)

Kly

Registered
Thanks for your tip @mizerj, but unfortunately the channel list is not the cause. As I said, it is just an empty infobar with no content except for the resolution, which is what is displayed. The channel list and also the bouquet list are displayed in full as always.
I have currently transferred the channel list from the DM920 to the Solo4k.
I noticed that not much of the language I had set (German) remained. English terms are predominantly displayed.
It's a shame, I would really like to send a snapshot, but that's not possible.
Does anyone else have a tip?

shamann

Super VIP
do it this way:

1. flash clean openatv image with default settings
2. load your channels settings by using dreamboxedit
3. install FHDG17

note: be carefull with changing of system settings in opentatv configuration of infobar etc.

Kly

Registered
@shamann
Thank you for the update, but the desired effect with the complete display of the infobar did not occur.
I followed exactly your 3 points.
Without configuring the FHDG17 skin according to my wishes, this time only an absolutely empty mask appeared, this time without specifying the resolution.

Kly

Registered
Hi
I managed it. A different flash image and a different multiboot plugin makes the infobar with all content appear again in oatv7.3. It probably wasn't the settings.
THX

Slnko

Registered
Dobrý deň. Práve som nainštaloval najnovšiu verziu a stále píše, že nie je pripojený internet alebo firevall tak prosím o radu ako mám postupovať?

robi4o2

Registered
Hi Shamann,
VU+ Ultimo 4k tuner
OpenPli9 system
skin HD Glass 17 v9.17

I've been using your skins forever. It worked fine with OpenPLI8, but since I installed OpenPLI9 it doesn't work well.
Right now I have three problems:
- crash after changing video outpu resolution from 1080p to 2160p
- crash after changing network settings
- crash after start recording
It does not matter whether HD Glass is installed on a fresh installation or on a previously configured OpenPli system.

enigma2_crash_1711702987
enigma2_crash_1711703062
enigma2_crash_1711703095

robi4o2

Registered

Slnko ...​

some ISPs use IP addresses that were once prohibited, and some websites or servers reject such connections.
I had the same problem, so I connected the my SAT tuner via WiFi to my phone and then I could download all the picons. You can also use a VPN connection for this.