Please help AMIKO_MiniComboHD

lumberjack

Registered
I have a mini combo and would like some advice please.

I have it working fine (except the numbering is not like sky) so I thought it better to ask here to ask how that is done.

q. I tried "AMIKO_MiniComboHD_SE_2.3.45_emu.abs" posted here but is says bootloader version mismatch.

My firmware (from lavatronics) says m3612 1.04

q. What is the best way to go about that done plus epg?

q. Can I for example put vix on it?

q. How would I go about installing enigma2 on it?

I have seen some youtube Videos but they are for an alien 2 for instance as there is no import part in the menu that I am looking at to get the enigma2 stuff across.

Hope someone can help

thank you

Last edited:

amebasu

Registered
Flash it with RS232 cable (All + bootloader) , try with Super AiO Toolbox , VIX and other software are Enigma2 software for Enigma boxes (Dreambox, VU+...). My advice is to continue use Lavatronics softvare, and if something works, keep it, dont try every new software ! If you like to play, buy Enigma receiver :)

lumberjack

Registered
Flash it with RS232 cable (All + bootloader) , try with Super AiO Toolbox , VIX and other software are Enigma2 software for Enigma boxes (Dreambox, VU+...). My advice is to continue use Lavatronics softvare, and if something works, keep it, dont try every new software ! If you like to play, buy Enigma receiver :)

Thank you

Just trying to get numbering like sky & a crossepg plug in working

Will the super all in one toolbox you mention do the trick please

Haleluja

Registered
I use a AMIKO combo mini HD . A few days ago that the update scans for terrestrial receiver indicates that the disk is full and immediately rebooted . I waited several hours to start working , but in vain . starting indicator stays on and ON . I tried to connect to com port but not connected .. ! a man might help you out? Thank you