AzBox not working with biss, what am i doing wrong

Blackman1948

Registered
I am trying to get my AZBox Premium + working with biss. I have installed OpenXcas/MultiCas V 182.
The below is what I am doing and still have Scrambled picture although I have the same key of Edge Sports working perfectly (yes pictures) on my budget Openbox S10
1/Select OPenXcas
2/Select camd setup
3/Select Multicas
4/Select Edit and convert keys
5/Select out of the list BISS and EDIT the top Provider, Index and key identified as 00
6/ I add Provider, index, and key, (the exact below. Ignore the hyphen)
Provider -- Index -- -- code data
00 00 00- -- 00 - -- xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx
7/ Besides manually adding the key via my ir control I also have used MultiCAS EDIT V1.4 to FTP the Provider ID where I'm putting 00 00 00. Next with the index being the first one on the top of the list being 00, and then the correct working key for Edge Sports on Asiasat 5, I then re start OpenXcas and still I have Scrambled pictures. I have also re booted the Azbox, re started OpenXcas, re booted the box and did not start Openxcas while a foot away I have a Openbox S10 giving me lovely pictures thanks to the same biss key.

The above is exactly what I am doing I'm not entering anywhere else to edit or add other data via FTP Example V pids, A pids, Sid, Freq S/R "etc"
What am I doing wrong guys? or what else have I forgotten to do or edit or add.

I'm not going to let a bit of plastic beat me with your help.
Thankyou

Last edited:

enzo1at1520

Registered
ciao,azbox no funziona inserire bis con telecomando,prova con progrm "Maz 3.2 via ftp aprire file new biss iserire la biss in cima alla lista e salvare ,ma non a tutti funziona,a me az funziona infilando la diablo 2 nel az poi da telecomando metto le biss nella d 2 .saluti.

Google Translation: [As Per Forum Rules All Posts MADE in MAIN forums MUST BE IN ENGLISH]

Hi, azbox no work place bis with remote, try with progrm ' Maz 3.2 via ftp open files new biss insert the biss at the top of the list and save, but not everyone does, me az works by placing the diablo 2 in az then put remote biss in d 2. greetings.

Blackman1948

Registered
ciao,azbox no funziona inserire bis con telecomando,prova con progrm "Maz 3.2 via ftp aprire file new biss iserire la biss in cima alla lista e salvare ,ma non a tutti funziona,a me az funziona infilando la diablo 2 nel az poi da telecomando metto le biss nella d 2 .saluti.

Google Translation: [As Per Forum Rules All Posts MADE in MAIN forums MUST BE IN ENGLISH]

Hi, azbox no work place bis with remote, try with progrm ' Maz 3.2 via ftp open files new biss insert the biss at the top of the list and save, but not everyone does, me az works by placing the diablo 2 in az then put remote biss in d 2. greetings.

I use Maz 3.2 for saving my channel/transponder data. I did not know that you could send keys across with it.

Blackman1948

Registered
I have just had a look at Maz 3.2 and I can see you can FTP the key's across (which files do you overwrite)but I would think that sending the keys across via Maz would be the same as sending them across using MultiCAS Edit V 1.4
I need for someone that understands the Azbox full to read my first post on this thread. Somehow something is wrong or missing.

Blackman1948

Registered
Did I read somewhere that all files attributes have set at 755 for the files in a Azbox.? Or is it only particular files that are set at 755.