[Arabic Plugins] Arabic Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

testi

Super VIP
controls work in the receiver this plugin was built for :) ... so if you want to change controls , change your keymap

frank087234

Registered
Are u say, when u play teledunt channel, u can change channel using R and Left buttons?? Mine rewind and FF, no good in live broadcast!
Merry xmas testi...

testi

Super VIP
no ... i just parse the url to mediaplayer .. so you have to press stop ... then you can navigate with up/down/left/right

if you want to use that teledunet channels in channellist, use the script i wrote and make cronjob, so the id is updated automatically.

merry x-mas :)

frank087234

Registered
There is tvonline plugin for teledunt bu zsudena, which we can use buttons R &L to change channel , so I thought we could do same for ur plugin. The problem with szudena plugin, it buffer so slow.. cheers.

kiwiz

Registered
if you want to use that teledunet channels in channellist, use the script i wrote and make cronjob, so the id is updated automatically. really can i have channe list how witch scrpt

PAPASCAR

Registered
Arabic entertainment 1.6

Hi again
Merry xmas to you all .
Mbc1 and OTV is now in Teledunet , thank you Testi just need Aljadeed also as it crashes in Arabic channels
How can I edit the pyo in Teledunet because I would like to arrange the channels to my liking is there a windows program to do that?
Again thanks

kiwiz

Registered
what happend?? arabic entertaiment crashing everytime when i sscroll down for a channel using blackhole 2..0.8

whats goign on testi mate

testi

Super VIP
what channels ? ... again I don`t have that receiver ... if you want me to take a look at it, at least attach a crashlog.

PAPASCAR

Registered
Hi
Installed arabic enterteinment 1,6 , worked for 1 day but also now getting crashes when I scroll down in abu dhabi which is 2 times listed, pity as I was happy that I thought it was running again

kiwiz

Registered
just to let your know testi mate arabic entertaiment dosent work crash crash sorry i cant send crashlog because it goes very quckly.

everything was ok 2 days ago so you done asomething and i can se there are some changes with channels on the list

testi

Super VIP
you are sure you replaced teledunet.pyo in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ArabicEntertainment

with the one attached ?

testi

Super VIP
if you want me to add something you have to tell me what categories as I can`t read anything on that pages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.