• Thread starter ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo
  • Start date
O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

OSCAM Y MOD ALL ENIGMA2 IMAGES HERE

Dear friends please send me your image request

i will upload here

oscam y mod 18 t 45 open pli enigma2 files here

please send files all folders later ch mod 755 then look blue panel and start oscam y mod

you will see it is working

Note: please send /usr/keys/oscam.keys -> it must actual file

Thank you for support @BIGMAN_58

Last edited by a moderator:

tedje

Registered
i have the last oscam-ymod18t-49 but all is black (tnt,austriasat....)and what do you mean with 18t-49 binary for mipsel processors????

spyderon

Registered
Thank you andres66,
Works peerfectly, another question please, where should I put my cline, I've read here and there that it should be placed in oscam.keys located in the config folder in tuxbox, is that right???.
thx again mate

spawk

for gimini E2 actualy no one work on gimini thank you in advance

files

/var/bin/oscam
/usr/scripte/oscam-cam.sh
/var/tuxbox/config/for config files
/var/keys/Softcam.key for key

thank you :thum:

freon

/usr/bin
/etc/tuxbox/config
/usr/script
That is the correct way.
Bin - 755
Script - 755
All config files 644, and there is no softcam, there is oscam.keys.

freon

Every image is more or less the same.
Difference is the place and the name of script that starts/ stops the emu.
I have written where what goes - so please do some work by yourself and learn how it's done by dooing it.

Pedro C

Registered
Right. No problem installing oscam-ymod on most E2 images available for the vu+solo2. Tried all sorts of ways with the latest openSpa 3.0 but never managed to manually install it. Any ideas ??

Thanks

Calokay

Right. No problem installing oscam-ymod on most E2 images available for the vu+solo2. Tried all sorts of ways with the latest openSpa 3.0 but never managed to manually install it. Any ideas ??

Thanks

Several years by a system Glass System Universal - Universal Cams Manager (GSU-UCM) from shamann et friends.:thum:
This system can be used for different E2 satellite receivers and allows the use of original images, for example from DMM and similar Linux receivers. GSU system is very nice graphical solutions and of course, is freely available. ;)
Together with Skins HD Glass form an integrated complete system.
The GSU system is continuously on-line supported, but no configs. These user must accordingly alone, but are readily available, for example the cssf. Unless there is a change or introduction of a new emu cam or server and is continuously updated. :)

Last edited: