Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Duo2 Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

VU+ Duo2 - BH205 - LCD configuration

VU+ Duo2 Chat

Old 20-09-2013, 10:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi Ferret,
Many thanks for your quick reply, using LCD4linux rev V3.7.r4
Please could you tell me which folders to FTP configs and any helpful step by step instruction as everything i tried yesterday failed,already got CCcam file working no problem.sorry to be pain but once i know i will help others,[ screen shots showing settings would be brill ]
Old 20-09-2013, 13:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,835 Times in 7,864 Posts

Just transfer is to the etc/enigma2 folder and reboot.

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
Old 24-09-2013, 23:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

HI, Ferret
did exactly as you said and still nothing on front panel,[ shows vuduo during boot only]lcd screen, when in LCD4linux app i can see the picons just not on front panel,after reboot.Any ideas m8
Old 25-09-2013, 00:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi ferret,
Have uploaded the latest plugin-extensions-lcd4linux_3.7-r4_mips32el.ipk”.
to the temp folder again to make sure it was not corrupted,and config file to /etc/enigma2/ LCD4linux Display-Mode On , LCD IDLE DisplayOn ,LCD4linux Setting yes ,green Save, any thing wrong there m8
Old 25-09-2013, 09:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,835 Times in 7,864 Posts

Look fine to me mate, that is all I do on the blackhole image although I have not used the latest lcd4 file just the version that comes with blackhole.

Use Maumixios file mate.

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
Norman (25-09-2013)
Old 27-09-2013, 09:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferret View Post
There are some configs here for you to try

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthre...ight=lcd4linux
The LCD is nice but difficult to read anything over 3m distance. Possible to put a large time on it, that is on all the time, even when STB is off? Thanks,
Old 31-03-2018, 15:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman View Post
HI, Ferret
did exactly as you said and still nothing on front panel,[ shows vuduo during boot only]lcd screen, when in LCD4linux app i can see the picons just not on front panel,after reboot.Any ideas m8
This is very old but i have the same problem how did you solved that?
Old 31-03-2018, 18:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 8,878 Times in 2,601 Posts

Test the config file attached
Put it on /ect/enigma2/
Attached Files
File Type: zip lcd4config.zip (1.2 KB, 23 views)
Old 20-08-2019, 16:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question VFD Display

Ok.
This is a old post but someone maybe read it anyway.

I load opendroid image and can not get LCD4 to work it will only be the pre-installed VDF on the screen in LCD4 settings is displayed properly but if I restart the box it is still not correct. do not know how to uninstall These VDF.

All help is welcome