Registered
ive got my friends vu+uno box showing good signal but no picture
ive config tuner
set up as
config mode = simple
mode = single
satellite = satname ie 28.2e
send DiSCEqC = no

when i do service scan it gos like scan in progress- 100%done 0 service fond! so then i put Catseye E2 Settings File when i go to channels showing good signal but no picture
but can not seem to decode them. Error on screen is "no data on transponder timeout reading pat" he has tried to re-flash the bux but still the same problem any help/info would be greatly appreciate

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Is the dish pointed at the correct sat ?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Faulty tuners would behave like this returning no channels

Take the box to your dish setup and try it there.

mo.p

Registered
yes m8 i tryed that but no luck but ive got Vu+ Ultimo with three tuners i am useing two of them can i use 3rd tuner to this vu+uno????

mo.p

Registered
hi guys if is Faulty tuner can motar work?? help/info would be greatly appreciate

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
yes m8 i tryed that but no luck but ive got Vu+ Ultimo with three tuners i am useing two of them can i use 3rd tuner to this vu+uno????

You can use that tuner yes worth a try to pinpoint whats wrong.

mo.p

Registered
ok ive tryed the new tuner but samething good signal but no picture so its nothing wrong with tuner bcoz same tuner work fine in VU+ Ultimo i dont what to do help/info would be greatly appreciate

mo.p

Registered
thanks m8 but it was my mate box he sold it as spares or repairs on ebay now but thanks what is the FPGA ???????