Problems with "A La Carte" channels

Nefretete

Registered
Hi everybody,

I have problems with receiving "A La Carte" channels. I am receiving it sometimes as several of my peers have it in hop1 or hop2, noone has it as local.

Normally "A la carte" channels does not start in my receiver, but my peeers are assuring me that thay have it working with a reshare for me. Sometimes I am lucky and I can watch it. It works well but it works only until my Dreambox restart. After restarting my receiver, it does not work longer. When I contact my peers, they are saying that they did not do anything...

Probably it will be any special CCcam cfg/prio/channelinfo/providers configuration. I include below my CCcam cfg and I inform that I do not use cccam.prio, as without it my DM works better and faster. But if I have to add it in order to receive "A la carte", I will do it.

Other frech channels are working well and ares decripted as Viaccess.

Please, let me have your suggestions.

DM 7020 (no HD), Enigma1, CCcam 2.2.1

My CCCam.cfg:

# SERVER LISTEN PORT : #
SERVER LISTEN PORT: 30000
ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
WEBINFO USERNAME: root
WEBINFO PASSWORD: dreambox
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT: 16001
#
DISABLE EMM: no
SHOW TIMING: yes
EMM THREADS : 1
EXTRA EMM LEVEL: yes
SOFTKEY FILE: /usr/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE: /usr/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE: /usr/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE: /etc/CCcam.prio
PROVIDERINFO FILE: /etc/CCcam.providers
CHANNELINFO FILE: /etc/CCcam.channelinfo
#CARD READER: /dev/sci0
#SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3570000
#BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 00
AU = yes
#SECA HANDLER: 1
MINIMUM CLIENT VERSION : 2.0.0
ZERO HOP FILTERING : YES
#LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
###############clients###############

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
it matter not about your cfg file ..A La Carte Channels are ppv only and for that reason they will never be reliable and working always since only payservers have those channels working but with most if not all payservers have crap internet ,poor ping times and overloaded servers ..so it seems that your peer/s at hops1 or 2 do subscribe to payservers and possibly your peer is trying to fake this as thier local card if those channels appear at hops 1 .
So in short forget about any reliable soloution to A La Carte ppv it wont happen without freezes .

best option is just test it from the most reliable peer and only allow other peers lines if/when you stop getting it from your most reliable peer you will quickly see who is best peer and subscribes and not been deleted by mr.payserver due to lack of payments .

-
Barney

Nefretete

Registered
Thank you, Barney. So there is not anything I can do to improve it... OK.
I know which of my peers has "A la carte" channels with the best performance. Could you, please, tell me what I have to add to his cline in order to make it sure that those channels will be always oppened from him as a first option?

Nefretete

Nefretete

Registered
I tried this: { 0100:003317:2, 0:0:3 } added at the end of his cline trying to solve this problem. It did not.

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
{ 0:0:3, 100:3311:2:2 , 100:3315:2:2 }

like that would make much more sense and actually allow you those channels at distance of upto hops2 ..

if hops 3 then add like this ..

{ 0:0:3, 100:3311:3:3 , 100:3315:3:3 }

test like this and report back if any problem ,
cheers .
-
Barney

Nefretete

Registered
No results, my friend, I cannot catch it. Maybe I only have "A la carte" in reshare sometimes and I can watch it sometime only... I will try to find it as local on the forums.

Thank you for your help.