Freeview (BBC Satback of Terrestrial MX PSB1 & 3) Biss @ 27.5°W *Chat Only No Keys*

satesco

Feed Hunter
I tried the key and yet I can not open it,as you can see.Perhaps I did not something right:confused:

TheHighLander

Super VIP
Keys Come from your last TS Files,satesco.. In the same I see that Channels are in DATA in ur DVBDream,..Strange.. Test the channels which you recorded today using AltDVB Or ProgDVB..

satesco

Feed Hunter
I tried again as TheHighLander said, but as you see,the channel is still encrypted :(

ps_I should do another record and then see if we get the same key?

Last edited:

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
Test on TM6900hdsuper Working on 11495 V 44100 9/10 DVB-S2/QPSK
MPEG-4 BBC HD - BBC One HD - ITV 1 HD -Channel 4 HD - BBC Parliament - BBC One - BBC One Scotland - BBC 1 Northern Ireland - BBC News - BBC Four 20-04) - BBC Three 20-05) on KEY AA XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

EL_MaEsTrO_41:clapping:

EL_MaEsTrO_41

Registered
Test on TM6900hdsuper Working on 11495 V 44100 9/10 DVB-S2/QPSK
MPEG-4 BBC HD - BBC One HD - ITV 1 HD -Channel 4 HD - BBC Parliament - BBC One - BBC One Scotland - BBC 1 Northern Ireland - BBC News - BBC Four 20-04) - BBC Three 20-05) on KEY AA XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

EL_MaEsTrO_41:clapping:

enjoy frend :thum:

milan58

Super VIP
Satesco
Write it as DCW key 1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxD1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxD
Try later, now im not doing automatic channel scan.

TheHighLander

Super VIP
@ satesco

I can see from your screenshot that Channels are DATA Channels and Data Channels never be opened because no good stream..

See the attached screenshot

You can see in my screenshot that the Encryption Signs are brown not blue. This means that these channels work well..

The solution that you move well your dish slowly to get very high signal and then scan the frequency many times until you get brown coloured encryption signs and then test the keys..

satesco

Feed Hunter
Hi TheHighLander,

There is no signal problem!I have no right codec,for that reason there is Data icons, not video!Look at the pic.

rys

Registered
Are you going to fly to the Moon... ?
Stream is encrypted twice, including pmt, you need to have a special tool to return from encrypted pmt to "plain" stream.
No way to go....

TheHighLander

Super VIP
I don't think Codecs affect on channels stream. But try to choose suitable codecs . Anyway,try to use ProgDVB Professional,too and tell us..