For CARD SHARING with Sammy DSR 9500 VIA CI....

gorski

Registered
In the main Emulator Menu [experiment a bit]:

Emu enable to ON by pressing -> on the remote.

Scroll down to CAID Mode -> press on OK, I think, or -> to get to Manual CAID mode

Sharing Mode to SSSP CS

Here are the most important details towards writing/editing the cwshare.cfg, which is necessary for the GBox to work...

You have those about on various Uploads on the net, just edit one of those carefully according to the details you will now see here. I edited it a bit in terms of English, for better understanding. Thanx to the good soul sending this to me [you know who you are!!]!!!

You must get the details [IP address/DynDNS, pass, username and the key, depending on the SW you use] from someone who has a server, of course.

Then you need to configure your router, if you have one, forward the appropriate PORT to GBox or HSIC or whatever CS SW you might use. I will try to explain that also... A bit later...

Please note for the cwshare.cfg explanations bellow] this is for a box like DBox2 or Dreambox or Relook etc. with LAN card and not for Sammy as such, as Sammy does not have one but shares via a serial port connected to a PC, which is connected to the net...

Sammy on its own can only be a client [we can only use other people's cards to watch the programms we do not have the original, MOSCed or pirate cards for or keys in our built-in GOLD Emulator] and that you can not be a server with the GBox so easily.

To become a server with Sammy we need either

a) a Programmer in Phoenix mode with additional Server SW, our smart card inserted in it at the appropriate settings or

b) a Season Interface, with our card inserted in it, again connected to a PC using a specific SW, in order to be a Server and give our cad to our colleagues. This option would be preferable, as we could watch those programms ourselves, then. AND we could give it to other people, at the same time. We could also log the traffic between the card and the receiver or CAM our SI is inserted into easily. All for educational purposes, of course!

That [being a Server ourselves, with a programmer in Phoenix mode] might work with the Humax 5400 HSIC Card Sharing SW that does have both parts [Server and Client SW for CS] and Mahdi has kindly included HSIC protocol in the Sammy GOLD Emulator.

To that end, a bit later [in a day or two], I will additionally explain how to get your own DynDNS in detail [to be able to share easily, even if your IP address is changing daily or less frequently], just as I was helped by a good soul! B) In the meantime have a look here: _www.dyndns.org and search for the free account, it is all more or less very easy to follow through...

Then the editing should go as follows:

CWSHARE.CFG HOWTO

Originaly by REVOLTE on the Marahibs forum edited by Samot4.

Cwshare.cfg
This is an example of cwshare.cfg with the most important communication lines:

M: { box1.dyndns.org { 11111111 }}
#
D: { box2.dyndns.org { 5566 5580 { 22222222 { A3 A3 }}}}
D: { box3.dyndns.org { 5566 5566 { 33333333 { A3 A3 }}}}
#
D: { 192.168.1.102 { 5566 5590{ 44444444 { A3 A3 }}}}

The M-line M: { your DNSNAME { your password }}
• The DNS name is the name that you did sign up for.
• The password contains 8 numbers/letters 1-9 A-F

The D-line. D :{ DNSNAME { PORT1 PORT2 { password { share level 2 x }}}}
• The DNSNAME is the name the one you are going to share with is using.
PORT1 is the port you are using yourself 5566.
That port has to be opened in your router.
PORT2 is the port the person you are going to share with is using. This port has to be opened in his router.
Password, this has to be the same as in his M-line.
The share levels: by this line you allow the card to be shared by one or more users.

For example, A3 A3.
The first A3 says how far the local card in this box can be shared.
The second A3 says how far the cards in you’re network (=virtual cards that you might get from others) can be shared. (if possible). This shouldn't be put to a high value/number, as cards shared over 3 will start to cause freezes and cause a lot of unnecessary trafic. The A hasn't got anything to do with the level - it simply allows *** cards to be shared.

You should never use the same code for different boxes!!

You can use the same port for several shares.

In this example the last D line is for sharing in your own household.

Sharing over the net

With this the example cwshare.cfg from the client would look like this:

M: { box2.dyndns.org { 22222222 }} #
D: { box1.dyndns.org { 5580 5566 { 11111111 { A5 A5 }}}}

The port 5580 is the port open on box2.
The second port 5566 is the port open on box1.
11111111 is acode the server (box1) is using in his M line so it has to be in the D line of the client.

Sharing in your own house:

With this the example share.cfg from the client would look like this:
M: { 192.168.1.102 { 44444444 }}
#
D: { 192.168.1.101 { 5590 5566 { 11111111 { A0 A0 }}}}

In this example the ip internal of the server/ box1) is 192.168.1.101, here I use the ip, because the information is not going over the net.Share is set to A0 A0 because we are not sharing only getting from box1.

Well now everything should work......

Extremely important!!!!! Please note the following:

If you get a D line from a friend. Please do not show it to others it is for you’re use only.
If you post a backup img. Remove all the information about your sharers.
People will just put those lines in there own files and that creates problems!!!!

gorski

Registered
Additionally, from the same source:

Dist and level…
This kind of information you can look up in the .tmp file of you’re dreambox or in the Gbox center .Or you can use PHPGbox statistics and UDPlog on a pc.

The tmp/ files
share.onl contains info about who is online and who is not. The ones with a 1 in front are online and the ones with a 0 are not.

Share.info
In this file you can see how many cards you receive and for which provider. You can also see the levels of the different cards. Level 0 means the card can't be reshared . The distance is how many boxes there are between the card and your box.

Example: dist 1 means someone you are directly connected with has this card.

Ignore.list
Is put in var/key file. This file is used to ignore the unused providers . This is important because you can’t have more than 1024 cards.

NOTE : When you first start... leave this alone for a while... You can alway experiment with this later!

I-line
When you reach the limit of 1024 cards gbox will set it self back to less cards. Or in a worst case, not work at all! Normally I is set to 5 , this means you can’t receive cards that are further away than 5 boxes away. You can adjust this yourself by setting this in your cwshare.cfg: In short: the I = the distance allowed.

I: { 3 }
This means you will not receive cards that are more than 3 boxes/hops away.

X
Lets you control how many cards you will receive for each provider. Normally it is 10, I think u should leave it this way. Or when you have troubles bring it back to f.e. 5. (Don't go any lower then that!)

X: { 10 }

Y
Here you can block bad cards.Cards that don't have the full package.You actually put the boxid of the box sharing the bad card. This will however block all cards from that box...
When you first start off, leave this also alone for a while. You can always experiment with this later!

Y: { 12 34 }

Now the cards from box 12 34 will not be used anymore. Be sure to put a space between the first two and the last two!!!!

G
In this line you can tell the emu to favor known good cards for providers.

G: { 0100006A 12 34 }
0100006A = The provider ID, and 1234 the boxid

NOTICE: if the box ID allready is in the Y line, The G line will not be used!!

N

N: { 01 01 03 1F 4000 6000 }
# 01 repeat EMM's
# 00 try every EMM once.
# 01 restart the pid when there are too many.
# 1* reset ENX for every change of channel
# *1 controle/reset ENX freezes on FTA
# *2 controle/reset ENX freezes on PayTV
# *3 controle/reset ENX freezes on both FTA and PayTV

# 00 don't write anything in atack.txt
# 01 write in the atack.txt: password is wrong
# 02 write in the atack.txt: ID unknown
# 04 write in the atack.txt: IP is wrong
# 08 write in the atack.txt: port is worng
# 10 write in the atack.txt: share.stat
# 20 make an online.log to log online/offline
# 3F write everything. (combining = making other options!)
# 4000 sent ecm again after 4 Seconds, when there is no answer.
# 6000 Resynchronize the code after 6 Seconds when the net code wasn't working.

gorski

Registered
Here is more, thanx to some decent people [cheers, Milo!]

This should explain the GBox "internals" a bit more...

SSSP – Simple Serial Sharing Protocol
=====================================

This Protocol defines the communication between a DVB Box and a gbox by using a RS232(serial/com/tty port) with only 4 commands to implement.

RS232 communication settings
============================
115200 8N1 (115200 Baud, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit)

To activate add in the gbox_cfg R: { 01 } for com1, or R: { 02 } for com2
W: and V: should be deactivated 00 00

When developing Software you can activate thers232 debug messages by adding 10 to the R: parameter, a example for com1 would be R: { 11 }

Format of data
==============
AB CD EF GH ....

AB = Command
CDEF = length of the data following
GH ... = data

Total length is CDEF + 3 (1 byte command + 2 bytes len)

Command 0x means from STB to gbox
Command Fx means from gbox to STB

SEND PMT = 01 (send PMT to gbox)
--------------------------------
01 xx xx yy yy zz zz zz zz data ....
xx = Len
yy = SID ( byte 2 and bytes 3 from the PMT)
zz = PMT CRC32 (last 4 bytes in the PMT)
Data = CAID1 (2 bytes) PID1 (2 bytes) PROVIDER1 (3 bytes) CAID2 PID2 PROVIDER2 ....
Provider is only used in Seca and Viaccess, in other systems put 00 00 00
For Seca use 00 xx yy and for viaccess xx yy z0

On each channel change the DVB box must send the PMT first, on FTA Channels please send: 01 00 06 yy yy zz zz zz zz

SEND ECM = 03 (send ECM to gbox)
--------------------------------
03 xx xx yy yy ecm_data ....
xx = len
yy = pid

Note: Please send every ecm only once, do not send the same ecm multiple times.

REQUESTING PIDS DATA = F1 (receive ECM pid list )
-------------------------------------------------
F1 xx xx pid1 pid2 pid3 ....
xx = Len
pidx = 2 bytes for each pid

Please send me ECM data from these pids only, close all other already open.

CW RETURN = F2 (receive ControlWords)
-------------------------------------
F2 00 10 cw1 (8 bytes) cw2 (8 bytes)

Command flow on a channel change
================================
1. DVB box sends PMT with command 01 on a channel change
2. gbox sends pid list of the ecm's it can handle with command F1
3. DVB box sends ECM's (from all pids in the pid list) with command 03
4. gbox sends CW's with command F2
5. As soon the gbox has success in decoding a ecm it sends again a F1 command with one pid only, the DVB box should close then all other pids and from now on send only ecm data from that pid.

After this command 03 and F2 will be repeated until a channel change.

On the next channel change the DVB should close all open pids and repeat the above procedure.

gorski

Registered
So, create a DynDSN account [This is from AlBundy!]

Go to
Code:
[URL="http://www.dyndns.com/"]_h**p://www.dyndns.com[/URL]

Go to “Account” / “create account”, then create a account

Enter your account, go to “Services”
select Dynamic DNS if your IP changes all the time
select Static DNS if your IP never changes
then select “Add Dynamic DNS / Static DNS”
Just create the name you want and do not use Enable willcard or Mailexchanger.
Click Add host, your finished !

Now in your router, find the Dyndns tab and fill in the address you created, your account username and password.
Configure your router for DynDNS stuff to work + forward some ports to your Sammy/PC

Then:

First of all, install UltraEdit 32 (included in this pack with the crack), this is the program you need to edit the cwshare file, the only file you will need to edit. The others should all be OK.

If you try to edit the files with wordpad or notepad, you will ###### them up !
Now, edit your cwshare.cfg file:newyear:

The file looks like this:

M: { myself.dyndns.org { AA2424AA }}

D: { myfriend.dyndns.org { 8200 8200 { AA222222 { 5 5 }}}}

I: { 6 } X: { 50 } W: { 01 01 01 } 1FFF

N: { 00 00 3F 1750 6000 } Y: { 12 34 }

The only thing you need to change is the first

M: line and the D: line

Just put your own Dyndns address in M:

And the one of your friend or Cardshare group in D:

Give your line to your partner, and add the line he gives you to your file.

You can put up to 5 x the line D: so 5 servers or friends

Depending on what the friend or CS group told you

D: { myfriend.dyndns.org YOUR FRIEND’S address { 8200 8200 the ports you use { AA222222 your friends pass { 5 5 }}}} only change this if requested by CS group

M: { myself.dyndns.org YOUR address { AA2424AA }} your own pass you created

DON’T FORGET TO REBOOT YOUR DREAMBOX
AND HAVE THE PORTS YOU USE OPEN IN YOUR FIREWALL OR ROUTER !!!
EVERY TIME YOU MAKE A CHANGE REBOOT !

Enjoy!

gorski

Registered
If you wanna be a Server, you must have a separate SW for Server on your PC [thanx to Samot4!!!]:

The W line determins how your local card will be used and shared
W: { 0A 0B 0C } P001 P002 P003 ...

A= Slot number (1 to 8 )
B= How your card shall be used locally (on your own box)
-0= Dont use card
-1= Use card for all Pid's
-2= Use card only for following Pid's
-3= Don't use card for following Pid's
C= How the card shall be shared on the network
-0= Dont share card
-1= Share all Pid's on card
-2= Share only following Pid's on card
-3= Don't share following Pid's on card
P is the Pid's

Example 1: I want my card in slot 1 to be used for all Pid's locally, and to be shared on the network with all Pid's ( 1FFF means all Pid's):

W: { 01 01 01 } 1FFF

Example 2: I want my card in slot 1 to be used locally for all Pid's on card, and DONT want it to be shared on the network at all:

W: { 01 01 00} 1FFF

Example 3: I want my card in slot 1 to be used locally with the following Pids only, and to be shared on the network too with the following Pid's only:

W: { 01 02 02 } Pid1 Pid2 Pid3 ...

Well, the example 3 is the most interesting, and if we all used it in the right way, it would give a good and stable share environment. Why?

I will try to explain:

Lets say i have a package with 5 channels. I only have a subsription to 3 of these channels, so 2 channels dont open with my card.
Open channels: Pid1, Pid2, Pid3
Scrambled channels: Pid4, Pid5.

There is no need to use my card or share my card with Pid's 4 and 5 since they dont open with my card!

So i would do a W line like this in my cwshare.cfg:

W: { 01 02 02 } Pid1 Pid2 Pid3

The easiest way to see Pid numbers for the channels, is by zapping and then pressing "Quick info" In Gbox Suite and look for the value CaPID for each channel.

Example: CaPID: 0x0021

The Pid number in this case is 0021.

So it would be entered like this:

W: { 01 02 02 } 0021

PS: Max 32 Pid's allowed

gorski

Registered
How to with ioperm, gals and boys:

How to set up Windows Gbox Server 2.25 under XP

Decompress the archive in attachment to some PC directory

You must have the Cygwin Packet? installed before gbox can recognize
any device attached to its com ports ,so go to

Code:
_h**p://www.cygwin.com/

and u will see there an option "Install or update now!" which u have to click

u shall leave all the default options and wait for it to finish the install
(aprox.3-4 minutes)

after this it will create a C:\cygwin\ directory and a shortcut on desktop

You must copy from the gbox.zip ioperm.exe and ioperm.sys to
C:\cygwin\bin

double click now on the cygwin shortcut on the desktop and type there ioperm -i

things are all done by now and you should be able to run gboxx86.exe from thedirectory u had decompressed the included archive

Thanx to Samot4!!!:thum:

gorski

Registered
Now the H2Deetoo CS SW!!!:thum:

In the Gold Emu press 0 and then Menu on the Remote and get into Emu Menu that way.

Use:

Emu ON or OFF, it works anyway...:p

EMM ON [or OFF, hehe... :D ]

CAID Mode on Manual

and

DSR CS Protocol

Enjoy!:thum:

gorski

Registered
Then, allegedly Humax CS SW works with Sammy...:confused:

Included are GBox for Humax and HSIC!!!

In the Gold Emu Menu use HSIC protocol!

Cheers!:)

gorski

Registered
FInally, GBox for Sammy!;) See the message BELLOW this one!!!:cool:

Use SSSP protocol!:)

Enjoy!:thum:

Last edited:

gorski

Registered
A detailed HOW TO for Card Sharing with GBox + Sammy DSR 9500 VIACI

M8s, translate this into other languages, please... ;)

Card Sharing is:

connecting your receiver [in this case Samsung DSR 9500 VIACI] with a specific SW in your receiver [in this case Gold Emu 4.x by Maestro MAHDI, plus GBox (installed on your PC!) by Maestro TaGana and the possy]

with your friends' receivers or PCs.

They will have Original Smart Cards [OSCs] you do NOT have, in order to watch the programs those OSCs open.

You connect with them via the internet.

With CS you have those cards virtually. But you can still watch the programs those OSCs can open, provided your friends are constantly "online" and you can connect to their receiver or PC.

Your Sammy, btw, is connected to the net via your PC. It is done via a Serial port at the back of your Sammy to the Serial Port on your PC. A "straight" 9 pin Serial Cable is used. Meaning: the wires are connected 2->2, 3->3, 9->9 etc. I am not sure if ALL the 9 pins are connected. Check it out on the net.

And now the "How to" in small steps:

First, create a DynDNS account. It's free.

Go to
Code:
w*w.dyndns.org
->
go to “Account”/"create account”.
Once you enter all the details and create an account, get the confirmation email go to ->
Services”.
There you will select Dynamic DNS [even if your IP doesn't change all the time, but very rarely] ->
then select “Add Dynamic DNS”.
Just create the name you want and do not use Enable wildcard or Mailexchanger.
Click Add host.
It's done!!

After that put the DynDNS details into your Router to enable your DynDNS Service updater in it, so DynDNS Service is updated every time you change your IP address and your friends can find you through the DynDNS address. Namely, in your router's DDNS options [if you have more than one]:
choose DynDNS, then ->
put your newly created DynDNS username, then
password, then
Hostname [like myname.dyndns.org - this is just an example, create your own name!!].

That address you just created is always going to be the same, even though your IP address might change every time you logon/get online/boot your PC.
Now SAVE all that or APPLY or ENABLE, whatever is in your Router's interface.

OK so far? :D

After that you need to forward some ports in your Router. That allows your GBox to go to the net and connect with other PCs, in this case a Server with your friends' cards, the stuff you want to watch...

Now, install UltraEdit32 on your PC. Why? Because you need to sort your cwshare.cfg yourself. Here is the template you need to Copy and Paste into UltraEdit 32, NOT Notepad, Wordpad or anything else!!!

In cwshare.cfg you will edit the yourdyndns.org and yourfriendsdyndns.whatever with the data you are given from the people you trust, like theirport but also yourport, the one you assign to your GBox, so it can go to the net. Also yourpass and hispass! JUST REPLACE THEM AS INDICATED BELLOW, IT IS EASY!!! Don't give up on me now!!! :p

That's all you need to do for Sammy GBox to work your CS magic. Nothing else. No other files except cwshare.cfg!!!

Lines with # in front are not taken into account, do not matter, these are explanations. Leave them be.

M: { your.dyndns.org { yourpass }}
# Internet Friends port range password cod
D: { yourfriendsdyndns.whatever { yourport theirport { hispass { A3 A3 }}}}
#================================================
# allow maximum 3 share level for received card data
I: { 3 }
# Send ECM's at maximum 7 cards (please use this as default)
X: { 7 }
#
# 01 repeat EMM's
# 00 consider every EMM only once
# 01 restart pid on overflow
# 1* reset ENX on every channel change
# *1 check/reset ENX freezes on FTA
# *2 check/reset ENX freezes on PayTV
# *3 check/reset ENX freezes on FTA and PayTV
# 00 write nothing in atack.txt
# 01 write into atack.txt: password is wrong
# 02 write into atack.txt: ID unknown
# 04 write into atack.txt: IP is wrong
# 08 write into atack.txt: port is wrong
# 10 write into atack.txt: share.stat
# 20 create online.log for online/offline logging
# 3F write everything. (combine bits for other combinations)
# 5000 send ecm again after 5 Seconds if no reply.
# 7000 resync decode after 7 Seconds if net decode failed
N: { 01 01 03 00 5000 7000 }
Your pass will be 8 signs, letters from A - F, if memory serves, numbers from 1-9.

Just Copy and Paste this into your Ultra Edit 32 and edit CAREFULLY, preserving the empty slots [pauses/breaks], then Save.

==============To recapitulate:=================

You have created a DynDNS account and enabled it in your router.

You have installed UE32 and created a GBox folder [just unpack your GBox in that folder] on your PC.

In your cwshare.cfg file, that is a part of GBox CS SW, you have put your DynDNS details and the password for your GBox, plus the ports you have opened in your Router for it to operate freely.

You have also put your friend's details [their DynDNS address, password and port they opened for you to hook onto their GBox server] into the cwshare.cfg.

Now reboot your PC, just in case, put your Sammy on Standby, then restart it at the back with the power switch, just in case. I.e. kill the power at the back, wait for 10 seconds, turn it back on again, wait for the clock to appear on Sammy's display.

When all is ON again, as described above, start your Sammy with your Remote and put it on a scrambled channel [with just 1 system of encryption, preferably not ***/Videguard, as it's difficult].

Start your GBox with the newly edited cwshare.cfg, that you put into the GBox folder.

You should see a new black window on your PC, with something like "Hello to..."

Then "Hello from..." [your friend] should appear. That is IF you are connected, if everything is properly sorted.

Change the channel to another encrypted channel in the same package, as described above [1 system of encryption].

Hopefully you will see the picture now. If not -> change the CAID/ID manually.

To do that press Exit on your Remote until you see CAID options, then press the arrows up or down to change CAID and each time you do it press OK button on your remote, too. Wait to see the picture. You will also see the new info in your GBox window on your PC. As in "CW received from..."

See bellow for Gold Emu Menu options.

=================A few more notes:====================

GBox 2.1b as such [the one MAHDI adapted to Sammy] has a silly bug, so frequently isn't working and only resetting everything, including rebooting your PC AND Sammy will work.

Sammy on its own is also a bit silly sometimes, as the Gold Emu easily looses EPG etc. In those cases I restart it by killing it with the power button at the back, for some 10 seconds, after putting it to Standby.

When you start the GBox in your Firewall you will have the GBox active under programs and it must have the free access to the net. Give it the permission it needs.

In your Router you must do the Port Forwarding. In my modem it's under Applications and Gaming -> Port Range Forwarding.

You name an application [say GBox for your GBox CS SW or maybe name it after your friend, as you may open many ports for GBox and each should be named after your friend].

Put the Port Range as follows:

-your port [the one you have to give to your friend to put into his cwsahre.cfg, together with your DynDNS and Pass] and the same port should be in Start and End little box, then UDP or Both Protocols, and add your IP address, plus tick it at the end, so it is active. {At least that is how it is in my Linksys Router.}

-his port - the one he gave you, where you will be let into his machine, just do the same as above but name it after your friend, so you know which one is which.

-check your address by clicking on the Network Icon in the Systray -> Support and you'll see it. Occasionally it may change, if you get another device connected to the network, so check it, if GBox is not working. It looks normally something like 192.168.1.101 or so.

Now go to the bottom of the page and SAVE SETTINGS! If you did it the right way it should all be saved and you will see it the way you want it to be right in front of you.

If you've done it all properly, if you have the correct details of a Server, your GBox will say Hello to... then he will respond with Hello from... Change the channel and wait for the picture. Sometimes you need to choose the CAID manually and press OK for each CAID.

Also, in the Sammy Emu Menu I have:

Emu to ON,
EMM to ON,
CAID to MANUAL,
Sharing Mode to SSSP,
Channel CA Info to NOT SHOW.

Cheers and good luck!!

[I need a drink after all this... After that I need a holiday... FFS...:p]

gorski

Registered
In addition to the latest version of the SW:

So, with RG EMU 5.7 we have the GBox once again - but now as an external application completely, since our beloved Sammy's memory is very limited...

Ergo, we must install it to our PC and start it from there as follows:

1) Download RG EMU by Maestro MAHDI v. 5.7 [SamsungDSR9500_RVGOLD_v5.7] and GBox Sharing SW [DSR9500GboxSharingv1.1]. Put them in the same folder.

2) Unpack RV GOLD. Rename README into RV Readme or something like that.

3) Delete GBox Folder. Click once on it and then press SHIFT + DELETE on your keyboard, then press ENTER.

4) Unpack GBox Sharing into the same folder. Just right click on the file and then EXTRACT HERE with WinRar or WinZip program.

{Program your beloved Samsung with the new RG EMU 5.7 if you haven't done so as yet, of course. The HOW TO is in this section.}

5) Put your properly sorted cwshare.cfg file into GBox folder.

{Put your Samsung on an encrypted channel you know will be opened by the server you are sharing with, of course..:p}

6) Start the CS program by double clicking on it: DSR9500GboxCS.

7) Now choose the COM port to which you connected your Sammy, plus choose the Debug option, too.

8) Click on CONNECT.

9) Go to GBox folder and there double click on the gbox program itself.

10) Change the channel.

Wait for it to open...

If everything is as it should be in your cwshare.cfg and if you forwarded the ports etc., as we already explained it all here in detail - it should work!

You'll see "Hello to..." and then "Hello from...", the changes of CAID etc. etc. on your monitor...

MAHDI states in his README, regarding the EMU Menu:

To get it working ensure that GBOX is running with no F: { 01 } line & config on EMU menu
- Emulator ON
- Emm OFF
- CAID Mode AUTO
- Sharing Mode SSSP V2.0

Don't worry about the F Line, as it's already sorted in the included relevant file...

Good luck!!!:cool:

gorski

Registered
With the new 5.8 you get Sharing 1.2 and it's much simpler... :thum::clapping: Unpack and go... well, almost...:nana::p

gorski

Registered
New SW for CS...;)

Now it's much easier, as you know, guys.:clapping:

Download the EMU v. 6.1 and unpack. Program it into your Sammy.

Download this SW for CS and extract - it will create its own folder, don't worry.

As you start the Sammy's Share SW - it'll automatically start the GBox and it's a breeze...:thum:

Provided you have all else sorted properly - wrooom, wrooom... On we go!!!!!!!! :p What an excellent piece of work this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO MAHDI!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:

amoon_raa

Registered
What About sharing with dvb card with wincsc at nilesat & arabsat any server on them ************ If answer YES . Please tell us a server data and username ; pssword ********

MANY THANKS FOR ALL ......

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
What About sharing with dvb card with wincsc at nilesat & arabsat any server on them ************ If answer YES . Please tell us a server data and username ; pssword ********

MANY THANKS FOR ALL ......

Read the rules, discussion about cs servers is not allowed. That includes asking or offering them.

gorski

Registered
I have finally played with the CS stuff again: tested with Emu RG 6.5 + CS 1.3 for Sammy and it all works quite well, except ***, where the pixilation always was a problem.

Read this thread carefully - as all is explained in details - and you'll get there...
001_smile.gif

- make yourselves a DynDNS account and configure your router/modem to update it automatically
- edit your cwshare.cfg
- do the port forwarding
- configure your firewall

Step on it....
001_tongue.gif

Thanx to Shadow & Ruspi for server details, so I could fool around again...

It's very easy, gals and guys!
001_smile.gif

Start, after you've done the stuff I just mentioned, as described in detail, in this very thread earlier, your DSR9500GBox CSv1.3 & choose a port + tick the Debug, as before, then Connect - GBox application will be started automatically in a small black window. Change the channel. If the server you're connecting to has the card that opens the channel - you'll see pretty colours, provided you did it all right, with patience and attention to detail! Experiment a bit with the 2 Delays, to see what work best in your setup! Amen!
001_tongue.gif
001_tt2.gif
biggrinjester.gif

Every time you change something in your settings - restart your Sammy & GBox, and if necessary your PC, too.

Good luck!
001_cool.gif

Last edited: