How to use CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool

Tomek22

this question say everything about you. Try to use your brain and read what is already written in other website, and you will know how to use csa rainbow table tool but better stay private.

It finds Biss keys very quickly, do not post what keys you find. Or you will bring the end to Biss Encryption.

mahmoud_a1

Please help me

Please help me anyone can give me the program files in the CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool

CSA_B8hx00h_10000h_

bogyman

Donating Member
you come here and demand links ?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
read and learn about that tool and start calcing your own chains , i am 100% sure after you calc ur own chains you will
know thats key cracking is not very easy and if you find something you will keep it 4 ur self .

EDIT:pLEASE,RESPECT IN LANGUAGE HERE.

harshy

Well Known Member
even with chains its getting the wrong crypt8 value :( i am recording 5 min ts files what can i be doing wrong.:mecry:

i am using pid recorder in progdvb standard edition 6.49.3 to record .ts

sofien72tu

Super VIP
you come here and demand links ?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
read and learn about that tool and start calcing your own chains , i am 100% sure after you calc ur own chains you will
know thats key cracking is not very easy and if you find something you will keep it 4 ur self .

EDIT:pLEASE,RESPECT IN LANGUAGE HERE.

you know why colibri released this tool to public ..he want to help us and help him self to get chains ...the hole process to calc 1 chain take at least 60 hours approx !!!

bogyman

Donating Member
you know why colibri released this tool to public ..he want to help us and help him self to get chains ...the hole process to calc 1 chain take at least 60 hours approx !!!

so what is wrong with that ?
i calced chains ( less than 48 hour ) and i still calcing and sharing with freinds , you cant get everything 4 free , besides colibri done a great job and i really admire his great work ! he could keep his tool UNPublic and calc chains alone with a small group and trusted people , but he choosed to share his knowledge .

ahmedelattar

YOU ARE EXTREAMLY RIGHT and we should all share chains with each other witout monopoly because this was the aim of this prgrame from my point of view :)

sofien72tu

Super VIP
so what is wrong with that ?
i calced chains ( less than 48 hour ) and i still calcing and sharing with freinds , you cant get everything 4 free , besides colibri done a great job and i really admire his great work ! he could keep his tool UNPublic and calc chains alone with a small group and trusted people , but he choosed to share his knowledge .

i mean it's good to share and help each other .