Ferrari DM500HD SSL87F Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorningBird

Registered
Ferrari SSL87

Ferrari DM500HD SSL87F Released

TS

What doing there that appender after loader Toysoft?
Bcs, Ferrari announced, that stopping auto-patching no? :)

Anyway, that appender does not work anymore, so if some1 was able to change texts in loader from #84 (sorry #86 :-D) to #87,
I think can delete also this appender ;)

BR.

Last edited:

keymaster

Registered
Hi
well just as well people didnt depend on all future ones coming from you as you promised people on here.
Key
P.S. old SSL no DTS, new ones DTS working, so only number change??? I dont think so, new engineer say previous work done by "amateur" what took previous engineer 3 months, new team did in 10 days ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

anterocouto

Registered
As I understand, FERRARI team does not make more pached

images with SSL87F.

He is wainting for those who want make images with that SSL

as I see, in other forum,the Newnigma 3.3.1 for SSL87F, etc.

anterocouto

Registered
We must wait for new images ( from others )

As I see, there are now NEWNIGMA2 3.3.1 and G3 for

SSL87F.

Last edited:

MorningBird

Registered
Hi
well just as well people didnt depend on all future ones coming from you as you promised people on here.
Key
P.S. old SSL no DTS, new ones DTS working, so only number change??? I dont think so, new engineer say previous work done by "amateur" what took previous engineer 3 months, new team did in 10 days ha ha ha ha

Well, rename texts in binary from #84 to #87 in 10 days is really great job :-D

What about new drivers you engineer? :-D Why still old drivers for DM500HD, too hard heh?

keymaster

Registered
Hi
well previous one didnt even have working DTS, now working, how would just rename text fix that? you promised people drivers and SSL here nearly 6 weeks ago - if so easy I wonder why not even SSL done, you promised the good users of this forum would be posted here at Christmas time, how can you maintain any credibility? all your boasts on this forum, not done. you posted here - no new SSL on other forum ferrari is dead ha ha ha ha. If only your ability was half as large as your ego.
Key

MorningBird

Registered
please whats new in this boot ssl87

Nothing,

it's just still old SSL #84, with Ferrari logos inside, version texts rewritten to #87.

The same story as with loader #86 (#84).

This loader was also #84, but without auto-patching part, as Ferrari announced, that stopping auto-patching.
(thought they will have last drivers).

After they realized, they are unable to do latest drivers for other model than DM800SE, they were just forced to put back auto-patching part, fixing together DTS bug.

That's all analyze of new loaders.

Users can now enjoy again auto-patching s... with corrected DTS, still old drivers, but - most important, new logos and graphics inside.

All the rest is still the loader #84, as it is the ONLY LAST SSL loader from DM.

BR.

Last edited:

keymaster

Registered
Hi
and your alternative is? that you promised the good people on here 6 weeks ago? that you tried to SELL to people when ferrari gives free? what happened to that if its so easy as you say?
Key

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
if you want to slag one another off go and do it on your own forum not here.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.