Football on TNT Sat (France 4, France 3 etc) with Emu

Dc0de

Registered
Hi,

Having a little problem trying to get any of the France channels (France 4, France 3) etc under TNT Sat to clear using an emu.

According to the "Football matches available with EMU" thread these should clear with an emu. Ive tried with Bliner latest keys and mgcamd 1.38 and Ccam latest but none of them are clearing.

Can some kind sole tell me where Im going wrong and what emu to use.

Thanks in advance

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
FRANCE 4 @ 19.2°E [Astra 1H] 12522V SR 22000 FEC 5/6 works fine for me (Diablo CAM, Fausto/vplug, Oscam etc)

FRANCE 3 Sat @ 19.2°E [Astra 1M] 11817V SR 27500 FEC 3/4 seems down for me as well but the regional variations are fine @ 19.2°E [Astra 1L] 12699V/12728V SR 22000 FEC 5/6 (Diablo CAM, Fausto/vplug, Oscam etc)

Have You checked that there are no conflicting old Canal Sat Provider 022610 keys in the file? (Only Canal Sat Key08 works on 18 or so channels so Key09 etc should be removed).

Dc0de

Registered
Thanks for the response empb. Im pretty much a noob to this so please bear with me.

Ive deleted all Canal Sat Provider 022610 keys from the bliner softcam.key file, restarted Mgcamd 1.38 and still not clearing (Decode: Unsupported is stated with a black screen).

Novasport and Diemma are clearing ok with bliner softcam.key file with MGcamd 1.38 so some of the keys in the keyfile are definitely working. To anyone else reading this that may be struggling like I did with these channels on 39E, make sure that 0604 is 0604 in the softcam.key file you are using and not 060400 as written in some key files.

Back on topic...Am I doing something stupid here or have I overlooked something for France 4, France 3 etc not clearing on my DM800 with the above latest bliner keyfile and mgcamd 1.38? Do I need to read more...if so please point me in the right direction. I want to learn.

Does anyone out there have Nemesis 2.4 (latest) running and decoding these channels (France 4, France 3 etc on 19.2E) that can tell me how they got it working.

Really appreciate any help that you can give me.

bellof

Well Known Member
use gbox net 802 or new oscam ymod to open TNT sat channels!

mgcamd cant open TNT sat!

Dc0de

Registered
Looks like im getting closer thanks to you Guys.

I downloaded gbox 802 and the gbox config files from the Blue panel extra on Nemesis 2.4. I then run them using the latest bliner softcam.key (nothing edited out). On France 4 it now says Decode:Internal with Provid 30B00 and I have a green Via (so its working partly?). Unfortunately I still have a black screen??? Anything else I need to do?

Bellof, do you have a link to New oscam Ymod for Nemesis 2.4. Perhaps I should try that.

Thanks once again for helping a newb

bellof

Well Known Member
no i havent link!
i have only the file for nemesis autoinstall:D

but i did not release it till now!!!:nana:

but ok here it is!!!

all files tested by me on old New DE Image!
so should work also for nemesis!!

but i would prefer the gbox!
gbox emu opens all cryptsystems!

at this oscam version seca emu is missing!

Dc0de

Registered
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

If i could press the Thanks button X 100 I would. Cheers Bellof!

Your oscam install works a treat and decodes France channels with Bliner keys (unedited), so my problem is now solved.

Your Gbox 802 install shows "decode : internal" with green via sign (so its partly working like mgcamd) but still a black screen (no video or audio). I wonder why?

Is there anywhere on the forum which shows easily (perhaps in compare table) what software emu's decode what channels/packages from the softcam.key file. This would really help newbs like me setting these things up and knowing what emu needs to run when viewing a channel.

Thanks once again for your help. Oscam works a treat!

bellof

Well Known Member
1st not bliners keys encrypting channels by oscam!!
thats mine keys in there!
have a look at var/tuxbox/oscam!
in there you will find file oscam.keys!

thats mine file(base by minicat)
the oscam.keys files encryting these channels(not softcam in keysfolder)

and with gbox:

install my file again!!
the most keyfiles for gbox have a turnaround in the aes keys!
so i edited a file by my own!
which is in my gbox addon!

so you see in my addons all files in!!
keys,configs and binaries!

try to install gbox again and dont do a keyupdate!!
and please report if it is working then!!

Dc0de

Registered
I see what you mean with your oscam and oscam keys file. Good job bellof.

Just uninstalled Gbox and config file via scripts, restarted Dreambox and installed your Gbox file again from the post above. No key update run so nothing should over write your files. Restarted Nemesis 2.4 and run the Gbox emu again on France 4 (also tried France 3). Emu says Gbox 802 is runing, "Decode : Internal" is stated and a green Via sign is showing....Unfortunately still a black screen though (no audio or video) mate. Sorry. Do you want me to try anything next?

Dc0de

Registered
Your Oscam and keys clearing channels fine though :)

EDIT: Also your Oscam and Keys clearing Novasport and Diemma on 39E

Last edited:

bellof

Well Known Member
dont no what going wrong at your box!
for me all work ok!
sd and hd

please check out on ORF or austrisat that emu is running!
these channels clearing???

have a look at my pics and you see all works fine for me!
also i will attach that via file from my box which pics from!
unzip that file and copy to your keyfolder!
chmodd minimum 644

and restart gbox!

Dc0de

Registered
Orf and Austrisat clearing fine using your Oscam

Unrared file and copied to my keys folder (overwriting the via file already there which had a different date). Changed attrib to 644 and then restarted Gbox.

Sorry still black screen on channels (including Orf and Austriasat), but does say CRW is being decoded internally (Via on France Channels). Anything else you want me to try? Must be something on my Dm800...ive only got CCcam 2.1.4, DCCamd, Gbox 802, Mgcamd 1.38 installed softcams and your Oscam which shows as a Cardserver in Nemesis.

Dc0de

Registered
Is there anyway to start cams by terminal and debug output to console/log file so I can see whats happening?

Dc0de

Registered
Nope. Just one at a time.

For a fact if you have Gbox 802 running and try to start Oscam is says "Pleae stop Gbox 802 before start cardserver!"

Where does Gbox take its keys from? My keys folder still has the bliner one in (it hasnt been overwritten by your Gbox installer). Could this be the problem or a config file?

bellof

Well Known Member
no problem config!
if config is missing so gbox wont start!

yeah amigo that can also be the problem!
i test all my addons in NEW DE image!
normally same filesystem then nemesis!

my keyfolder is usr/keys!
try out following:

open my addon with winrara or 7zip
copy out that keyfolder!
then copy the files which are in my keyfolder to your keyfolder on your box!!

i could bet my a..:D that will fix the problem

had tested nemesis only up to 2.3
2.4 only under barry allen!

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Glad you've had some success Dc0de and are getting there with your set up.

Thank's bellof, I assumed conflict of EMU/Keys at the start but did not realize mgcamd did not support TNT Sat as I mainly use hardware CAMs Dragon, T-Rex, Diablo, Only really have use of Newcamd and CCCam thru fausto for C/S, and Fausto, vplug, Oscam of course!

Dc0de

Registered
Still not working im afraid mate. I stopped Gbox, unpacked the content of your keys folder and copied it to my keys folder, overwriting the files that were already there. I restarted the dreambox for good measure and then started Gbox. Still the same. Sorry. Perhaps an incompatibility with Nemesis 2.4 (svn 101r1) im running on my Ferrari Dm800?

What version of De image would you recommend for my Ferrari DM800 (provide link if possible mate). Not tried those images yet. Love the skin your running, what is it, and what is the De image your running?

Thanks once again

bellof

Well Known Member
let me be honest amigo!
clones i dont have any plan!
i only use original ones!

so you better don´t do what i say if you love your box:D

i tested same keyfile on NEW DE in DM8000
also GP3 on dm8000!
nabilo from 0.10 to 0.12 on dm800

and new blackhole on vu duo all working fine!
maybe incompatible,but dont think so!

watch your pm amigo!!!