MBC 4 HD -w- Ara MPEG-4/HD
MBC Drama HD Ara MPEG-4/HD
MBC Action HD -w- Eng MPEG-4/HD
MBC Max HD -w- Ara MPEG-4/HD
Al Arabiya HD -w- Ara MPEG-4/HD

sofien72tu

Super VIP
MBC launches HD with Technosat

Middle Eastern broadcasting company MBC is to launch a number of high definition channels after striking a deal with set-top box company Technosat.

The move will see MBC, which has around 109 million viewers, offering a number of high definition channels for free through Technosat's HD decoder. The broadcaster, which operates ten channels including MBC1, MBC2, MBC3, MBC4, MBC Action and MBC Drama in 22 countries across the Middle East, expects the majority of its subscribers to switch to HD services in the next five years.

"HD-TV will gain momentum with this move. I think HD has a better future than 3D-TV," Mazen Hayek, MBC Group's director of public relations and commercial told local press.

halohammer

Registered
"HD-TV will gain momentum with this move. I think HD has a better future than 3D-TV," Mazen Hayek, MBC Group's director of public relations and commercial told local press.[/B]

I have seen a lot of people say this... considering many people (myself included) have experience headache from 3D tv.. i think HD is much better choice:thum:

licinius

Registered
I receive MBC currently on my ADMC receiver so fingers crossed this will work for the HD channels too.

Haitoku

Registered
how r u reciving these channel on dreambox.please bro

look this video :clapping:

Video Moroccan 100% :nana:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMkFg-oFD9w"]YouTube - ‪MBC HD works in sharing‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:

fsdjmellisse

Registered
solution not tested by me founded on internet

Hello,

this solution is not tested by me

Recently, 108.2 ° E Sun time 2 satellites increased the number of free MBC HD channels, the channel’s transponder parameters are 12385V66673 / 5, using DVB-S2 8PSK modulation, with M PEG a 4/HD coding. You can receive a stable signal with the DM800 HD every day.
Its programs and picture quality are very good as well. Recently, 108.2 ° E Sun time 2 satellites increased the number of free MBC HD channels, the channel’s transponder parameters are 12385V66673 / 5, using DVB-S2 8PSK modulation, with M PEG a 4/HD coding. You can receive a stable signal with the DM800 HD every day. Its programs and picture quality are very good as well.

Unfortunately, each time you change the machine with the DM800 to this table and it is not synchronized with the television pictures of the fourth layer of sound, you cannot save the fourth floor sound even you restart GUl conventional setting, so the user operate the remote control every time to change the sound level of choice, which is very troublesome, and it makes users very upset. This is actually a BUG of the DM800 IMG system software machine. Below we discuss and solve this problem.

Now How to lock MBC HD audio with the DM800? First, download the program parameters of DM800 machine to the computer, re-entering the MBC HD channel audio and video PID interface, fill in the fourth floor of the box blank audio sound of PID code "306", save, upload the receiver , then the machine will automatically restart DM800 GUl.

Play the channel again, we will find it appears "channels can not use!” on-screen, which is due to the above audio PID with DreamBox editing software. At this time, we need to conduct a manual search of the channel. Be sure to select "No" in the "clean channel before scanning" option, otherwise the code will be automatically removed.

You can play the normal channel of the when you complete the searching. After our testing of using this method, either reboot the machine or change the channel every time, the machine can automatically lock the fourth floor of audio playback without the need to manually select the sound level of the trouble. However, please be sure to burn faithful Note: This should never be the audio interface in Figure 6, choose any level of sound, otherwise DM800 machine will return to the original sound.

Unfortunately, each time you change the machine with the DM800 to this table and it is not synchronized with the television pictures of the fourth layer of sound, you can not save the fourth floor sound even you restart GUl conventional setting, so the user operate the remote control every time to change the sound level of choice, which is very troublesome, and it makes users very upset. This is actually a BUG of the DM800 IMG system software machine. Below we discuss and solve this problem.

Now How to lock MBC HD audio with the DM800? First, download the program parameters of DM800 machine to the computer, re-entering the MBC HD channel audio and video PID interface, fill in the fourth floor of the box blank audio sound of PID code "306", save, upload the receiver , then the machine will automatically restart DM800 GUl.

Play the channel again, we will find it appears "channels cannot use!” on-screen, which is due to the above audio PID with DreamBox editing software. At this time, we need to conduct a manual search of the channel. Be sure to select "No" in the "clean channel before scanning" option, otherwise the code will be automatically removed.

You can play the normal channel of the when you complete the searching. After our testing of using this method, either reboot the machine or change the channel every time, the machine can automatically lock the fourth floor of audio playback without the need to manually select the sound level of the trouble. However, please be sure to burn faithful Note: This should never be the audio interface in Figure 6, choose any level of sound, otherwise DM800 machine will return to the original sound.

baloota

Registered
confirmed information from my friend and expert in sharing that the package will work shar during the few days and has already tried on a Tiger 600 hd and working 100%

BM300

Super VIP
A small question.

The package works on servers that have a technosat box connected to them.

The challenge is to have the package working on any HD box.
Waiting for a solution.
Thanks
:)

satfuns

Registered
The dedicated Technosat receiver with his paired card from a middle east country (I dont know prices but for the majority of the channels there is no monthly subsciption, you pay once for all with the receiver)

mujeebin

Registered
Technosat hd reciever T-786 ICHD
this stb comes with features like Athan Timer, PVR etc.Using PVR it is possible to record 2 programmes while watching 3rd channel.Technosat HD decoder also enables viewers to watch approximately 5,000 free-to-air channels along with HD channels.

more specifications of the reciever http://www.technosat-uae.com/stb.html
this stb available in almost all gulf countries for 600 dhs/riyals approx.
technosat distributors list http://www.technosat.com/where-to-buy.html

this stb comes with a card which is vallied for 3 yrs.
No monthly subscription fees. up to 3 yrs.
this channels are conax encrypted.

more about this joint venture
http://www.ichd.com/

mujeebin

Registered
more about technosat t-786

Technosat hd reciever T-786 ICHD
this stb comes with features like Athan Timer, PVR etc.Using PVR it is possible to record 2 programmes while watching 3rd channel.Technosat HD decoder also enables viewers to watch approximately 5,000 free-to-air channels along with HD channels.

more specifications of the reciever http://www.technosat-uae.com/stb.html
this stb available in almost all gulf countries for 600 dhs/riyals approx.
technosat distributors list http://www.technosat.com/where-to-buy.html

this stb comes with a card which is vallied for 3 yrs.
No monthly subscription fees. up to 3 yrs.
this channels are conax encrypted.

more about this joint venture
http://www.ichd.com/

mujeebin

Registered
No region restrictions
U can try wherever nilesat footprint available.
I think all over middle east and europe.
By the way where r u ?