mgcamd 1-35 in next image?

dodgybrook

Registered
hi i am new too this site and very impressed many thanks too all hard work .will they put the new mgcamd 1-35 in next image it is not on download panel

dodgybrook

Registered
Cheers feret done that gone too manual update in software update get message you must change that name (ex:update.img -update img)????????

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Mate are you try to update the img?

You dont you FTP the file over to the TMP folder at the root of your image and do a manual install.

The file is just a emu not a image or image update.

Ferret

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Go to the addons panel then select maunual install. Youll see the file you sent over

Ferret

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Press the blue button twice scroll to addons manager. Then press the yellow button for manual install.

After the install you'll then need to stop your old cam running and start the new cam Mgcamd 1.35 running on the blue button.

Ferret

star777

Registered
can anyone help pls ferret i have put file in tmp folder but nothing is in my addon manager is it possible on the tm500

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
If the file was sent over correctly then it has to show in addons manager mate!

It worked fine for dodgybrook.

Do not reboot after your transfer to /tmp or it will be removed.

Just transfer it then blue button twice then yellow for manual install.

Ferret

shamone

Donating Member
Hi there I have installed this as instructed here but the channels are not clearing?

Have I missed something

dodgybrook

Registered
i had the same problem what i did was download mgcam 131 again and it worked fine after that but still used mgcam 135

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
i had the same problem what i did was download mgcam 131 again and it worked fine after that but still used mgcam 135

So you are clearing Via mate?

Maybe it is down to the config then and the download of 131 put a decent config in but as 135 was running it still uses the 135 emu :confused:

So the combo of 135 bin and 131 config seems to be the key.

On all my Dreamboxes it just been a case of downloading Mgcamd 1.35 reboot and jobs done.

Ferret