Warning Omnia Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

AleMick

Registered
Warning Omnia Card​

69695692.jpg

Watch out guys! There are some Omnia cards in the market that are fake!!
Those cards were meant to be sample cards given out for testing and now are mass produced but not genuine cards. Those cards are working with the public Omnia loader: OminaLoader12.exe of 53248 Kb and ArtBisMct20.omn of 58.868 Kb but NO MORE UPDATES!
Those cards are spread in these days and are ONLY working with ART, BIS and MCT until the fist update from providers. The seller same as COCO is promising Al Jazeera Sport and other providers but those cards will never be supported and will be working only with ART, BIS and MCT and cannot be updated. At the first key change no more updates card is DEAD!!
So don’t buy this fake cards original Omnia and Omnia Plus will be in the market very very soon with new loader and more providers!!!
How to distinguish original OMNIA from fake?

thx preside

<----------------------------------->​

Traduzione da Inglese verso Italiano

Watch out guys! Ci sono alcune carte Omnia sul mercato che sono falsi!
Queste carte sono state destinate ad essere fornite le schede di campione per il test e ora sono prodotte in massa, ma le carte non genuino. Queste carte stanno lavorando con il caricatore di Omnia pubblico: OminaLoader12.exe di 53.248 Kb e ArtBisMct20.omn di 58,868 Kb, ma niente aggiornamenti MORE!
Tali schede sono diffuse in questi giorni e sono solo a lavorare con ART, BRI e MCT fino a quando l'aggiornamento pugno da parte dei fornitori. Il venditore stesso COCO è promettente Al Jazeera Sport e altri fornitori, ma quelle carte non saranno mai supportati e lavoreremo solo con ART, BRI e MCT e non può essere aggiornato. Al primo cambio chiave non più aggiornamenti card is DEAD!
Quindi, non comprare questo schede false originali e Omnia Omnia Plus sarà nel mercato molto presto con la nuova pala e prestatori di più!
Come distinguere originale OMNIA dal falso?

valentino50

Registered
Well i have got the one in the middle supposed to be fake and it is working PERFECTLY FINE for almost 1 MONTH.and it is only £40.
QUESTION TO MEMBER?
so what will you choose mate the supposed fake one which works fine and it is £40.or the supposed genuine one empty blank which you will not be able to watch channels with..cost £49.
DONT be fooled by this claim fake or not fake:nana:

poipa

Registered
Well i have got the one in the middle supposed to be fake and it is working PERFECTLY FINE for almost 1 MONTH.and it is only £40.
QUESTION TO MEMBER?
so what will you choose mate the supposed fake one which works fine and it is £40.or the supposed genuine one empty blank which you will not be able to watch channels with..cost £49.
DONT be fooled by this claim fake or not fake:nana:

I Have a good one, and works perfect !

May be when some change your card not work any more....

Wait and see.....;)

valentino50

Registered
I Have a good one, and works perfect !

May be when some change your card not work any more....

Wait and see.....;)

how do you know yours is a good one. by the pictures bellow.
or you had oath of allegiance from your retailer?lol
i bet yours will not work any more iam sure it is not even working.
and by the way i dont need to wait and see I CAN SEE IT NOW WORKING.how is your blank one?

Last edited:

masterofpain

Registered
Hello,
sorry for my english,

I'm like Valentino50

I just bought the card in the middle of the picture posted(the one with the removable sim).

I downloaded this

Edit!!!!!!!!!

and I loaded my card. Then I saw art bis and MCT

Then I found this

Edit !!!!!!!!!!!!

And surprise, it works with CanalSat on astra 19.2 est.

So I'm confused, some people say that the card I have will have no more support...but I see CanalPlus RIGHT NOW.

I wish someone can make this situation clear

bye

Edit, no Links to other Boards.

kasrola

Registered
Hello Masterofpain, could you please explain the procedure of programming the card?files used? hardware/programmer used?
many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.