Jono
54779993.jpg

News add here no more informations ....

Dobe7777

VIP
On 30 December= Al Jazeera International =launches in open

On 30 December= Al Jazeera International launches in open

: Deporte= , Canales Section:= Sport,= Channels=

And on January 1 will be launched the two channels Al Jazeera Sports +9 and +10.
Two new channels join the existing ones=.

The director general of Al Jazeera Sport, Naser Ghalifi indicates that new channels will be devoted initially to offer the African Cup of 2010 and the next World Cup South Africa 2010=

mohammed tanko

Super VIP
Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]After Jsc> +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 +10 Take Over Art Sports 1-2-3-4-5-6 Ok, What About The Logo For Art Sports? Would They Change It? Or It Is Only The Programming Would Change?[/COLOR]

satforce

Registered
Tomorrow ALjazeera Sport launches new channels

Source : AL JAZEERA SPORT

Hello,

I'm located in Morocco and it seems that JSC HD channels are impossible to receive on Nilesat 104 because the country is out of satellite footprint!

Is it correct that Morocco has been excluded from countries list to receive JSC HD channels?

Thank you

marokino08

Super VIP
Hello,

I'm located in Morocco and it seems that JSC HD channels are impossible to receive on Nilesat 104 because the country is out of satellite footprint!

Is it correct that Morocco has been excluded from countries list to receive JSC HD channels?

Thank you

problem is IN nile sat 101 and 102 does not support HD channels
New satellite ATLANTIC BIRD 4A (nile sat 104)SUPPORT HD BUT NO SIGNAL IN MOROCCO

satforce

Registered
Hello marokino08,
Thanks for your quick answer.
I’ve sent some mails to Aljazeera Sport but no answers till now!
Do you know if it is expected to broadcast JSC Sport HD channels also on Hotbird or other satellite to remedy the situation?

marokino08

Super VIP
Hello marokino08,
Do you know if it is expected to broadcast JSC Sport HD channels also on Hotbird or other satellite to remedy the situation?

sorry but no news about this ....

Donsentenza

Registered
Hello marokino08,

Salam,
al jazeera is just as ridiculous as all arabic channels, and they dont have the money to brodcast HD channels that's what i think, you better look for other HD channels than waist your time to looking for JSC HD because here in Morocco you wont recieve it neither on Nilesat 7°W nor on Hotbird 13°E nor on Badr 26°E (ex:Arabsat).
SALAM

satforce

Registered
Salam,
Aljazeera Sport is selling thousand of cards in Morocco, and as any respectable big media service would do, I think they should re-broadcast JSC Sport HD on Hotbird meanwhile the new Nilesat 201 satellite is launched (which I suppose it will cover Morocco!). Otherwise, they will be far from professional image JSC globally is trying to defend.

hafsat

Hi,
+9,+10 are locked-scrambled for me. Does it the same for others too? In Nilesat with the Abracadabra Card El 2030ir Plus.
Thanks