HDVB2 cccam For echolink -chat

dani-

Registered
yeah i can download latest software and then enable GBOX SSSP as you say in my system com-1 not available i use com-2 and i set COM-2 HDVB Version 1.1.2 show mediacam and ECM...
but in down side only show ECM and then many numbers in drown side.
CW 1 or CW 2 not shw and no any channel working on it...now what can i do.......
please help me MAROKINO

raul7

Super VIP
work fine ,,all ok

OCX.rar-it decompresses and to introduce c/windows/system32

clines to introduce hdvb .ini

:thum:
:clapping: marokino08

Franco

Registered
Hi ya...

I have an (echolink 7020 hd), an (echolink 3020 ir super) and an (echolink 4000 combo).

Just wondering would this new HDVB2 : ( CCCAM and GBOX For Echolink and colones) will work with one of my 3 echolinks??

Many thanks
Franco:thum::thum:

marokino08

Super VIP
Hi ya...

I have an (echolink 7020 hd), an (echolink 3020 ir super) and an (echolink 4000 combo).

Just wondering would this new HDVB2 : ( CCCAM and GBOX For Echolink and colones) will work with one of my 3 echolinks??

Many thanks
Franco:thum::thum:

WORK FINE WITH echolink 3020 ir super

farhad10

Registered
unfortunatly if you want to use this software for Gbox,it does not support ngra 3 and all nagra 3 channels will open once and no more and some channels can not be opened at all.

Last edited:

ornek

Registered
hdvb is working skaystar 2 ?When I click hdvb error=Compenent 'mscomm32.ocx'or one of its dependencies not corretly registered:a file is missing or invalid