DM 500s and Irdetor Card

hafsat

Ferre, Please kindly help me out,I have DM 500s and Irdetor official Card,but the the last three days i try cccamd camplet, still NO PICTURE.Iam having Dream-Gare softwere Version.
Thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure i know what you mean by

Iam having Dream-Gare softwere Version.

Is CCcam still running? Check this and did the card work before i suspect it did by what your saying.

Login to the CCcam web interface and look under entitlements what does is say?

Ferret

hafsat

Not sure i know what you mean by

Is CCcam still running? Check this and did the card work before i suspect it did by what your saying.

Login to the CCcam web interface and look under entitlements what does is say?

Ferret

Thanks,yes the card is working 100% wth the Echolink,3020ir plus, and Strong 4661x.The Dream-Gara is showing in the screen of the Television, if I On the Dreambox.But is Gemini Version softwere.
Also how to i log in to the Cccam web interface?
thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Was your card working in the DM500 previous to this? And is your emu CCcam running. Press the blue button once and what does the top option say.

To login to your CCcam interface type this into you browser using your Dream IP.

http://dreamip:16001/entitlements

Ferret

hafsat

Was your card working in the DM500 previous to this? And is your emu CCcam running. Press the blue button once and what does the top option say.

To login to your CCcam interface type this into you browser using your Dream IP.

Ferret

Yes my ccam is runing ok. but this is the first time i put official Card to the DM500s.
thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure what version Irdeto you have but now we have established CCcam is running add these lines to your CCcam config!

CAMKEY: /dev/sci0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
CAMDATA: /dev/sci0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
TRY ALL CHIDS : /dev/sci0
# DISABLE EMM :
DISABLE EMM : no
# EXTRA EMM LEVEL :
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes

Try that and also clear any key you have stored in var/keys

Ferret