DONGLE (Update &Software & Chat)

hafsat

First Thank's to answerd me Saadag, second I download the cleaner but can u explain me the operation and how can I do it plaeas, what I'v done is , I opend the cleaner and the same proplem ( start and stop at 4 % ) , and what about the loader , must I open it befor to do the cleaner and then when I start to update with the new version must I too open the loader or no , can u explain it pls , .... Pleassssssssssss some help

Plaese i thing your shall read this great forum carefully.
thx

chengannur

first install new update 1-5-2010 then check microbox setting select twin protocol from microbox nd also check 11283 signal from w3

Hi Abi,

i think after updating with the new SW we need to reset the Dongle to FACTORY DEFAULT -- am I right?

kapil594

Banned
My Microbox ART is not working now on 7.5.2010. Is the microbox code has changed on 7.5.2010?? Pl give me reply at the earliest.

kapil594

Banned
My Microbox ART channels are not working now on 7.5.2010. Is the microbox code has changed on 7.5.2010?? Pl give me reply at the earliest.

kapil594

Banned
My Microbox ART channels are not working now on 7.5.2010. Is the microbox code has changed on 7.5.2010?? Pl give me reply at the earliest.

farhanno

Registered
salam abi.m bro thankx for your help i check signal for w3 fre u said was 11283 right no signal but when i search i get some channel but nothing on this fre 11283 why pls help

hailey

hitech

Dear ABI, I have installed the new update for Micro Box every thing is fine but in signal option next satellite it is showing SAT only. previously when microbox was on older version it use to show EutlSat W3. how I can solve this problem or do i need to change the direction of the dish ?
can some one help me is hitech like microbox is hitech on w3 to like micro box and another quetion .. i cant conect with hitech to switch twin like i do with micro box please help guys:mad::mecry:is there any soft on w3?