What is open on DigiTV 1west ?

EW79

I can't open Nova Sport (Czech) any more or Private Spice and some other channels but Animal Planet is still open. Have some channels gone to to N3?

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Yep Nova Sport and Private Spice and full package still ok here also

EW79

only some channels open using camd3 but all open with mgcamd,

kathrien ufs910.

abel48

Registered
i also have kathrein and camd3 emu. I dont get picture on all digitv channels only some. Must be some bug in camd3 then :(

/Abel

EW79

I use Mgcamd now instead, all working, must be problem with Camd3.092, I use AFF2.0e image now instead of E2 image.

Gabberhead

Registered
i also got this problem. somtimes all channels are going and sometimes not. i use both aaf image and enigma. on both with camd3 is this problem. the first time i get this problem was 3 or 4 weeks ago. on the aaf image i use now evocam and it works without problem. also tested of course with mgcamd which also works. but evocam works better in combinatioon with my viaccess modul. is there any other emu for enigma 2 which works like mgcamd or evocam? what about with kbox on enigma 2? incubus and mbox are only for cs i think. i tried kbox but didn´t find any keyfile for this emu. or is kbox also only for cs?

Last edited:

Gabberhead

Registered
using AFF black pearl camd3 is working now.

but how long. it´s every time the same it works for few hours and then not. yesterday it was the same as today with the black pearl image. it worked at 23 o´clock and in the morning at 5 o´clock it didn´t work! the holoe day it didn´t work but now it does. but like i said how long ^^