Best Lnb 2020

miziolnb

Registered
I have to change single lnb on laminas 120 motorized system to receive feed, what do you recommend? I currently use inverto black ultra 0.2 but after 4 years it's broken....

VFL

Registered
for me if my LNB broke will again buy IBU quad sofar best signal from North Germany to get Nilesat

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Golden Media Universal Twin LNB High Gain 0,1dB 4K 3D Yellow Cap

Super High Gain not exaggerated signals has been the winner of all Universal KU Band LNB's i tested , even holds a lock much better on really weak signals than Inverto Black Ultra without pixelation.
i know you had a single LNB but really worth getting this twin version it will beat any other LNB you can find :thum:

tarpon

Banned
The best lens for capturing the weak and sensitive signal. Black Ultra .. Yes, I own it with the cover removed and the front two rings cut off.

butchyboy

Registered
inverto black ultra is for me me king,tryed golden media with piss poor results.
the back ultra is single lnb,the golden media is quad and no compriron the single black inverto was the high performer.

miziolnb

Registered
Golden Media Universal Twin LNB High Gain 0,1dB 4K 3D Yellow Cap

Super High Gain not exaggerated signals has been the winner of all Universal KU Band LNB's i tested , even holds a lock much better on really weak signals than Inverto Black Ultra without pixelation.
i know you had a single LNB but really worth getting this twin version it will beat any other LNB you can find :thum:

are there technical differences between twin version and single version?

https://www.golden-media.net/en/lnb/High-Gain-Series/

FaDeL®

Staff member
Super Moderator
First, we must know that your receiving system must be Compatible
dish. LNB. the wire. Receiver
It is possible to own Good LNB But I have a problem with the wire or the receiver
Obviously, the reception will be hindered
Personally
Own many LNB like Inverto,Santech,etc
But I am very happy with Fuji LNB since 2006 !
But I advise you If you use inverto You have to make an adjustment as shown in the picture It will raise the signal rate well

suny99

Registered
It is possible to own Good LNB But I have a problem with the wire or the receiver
Personally
But I advise you If you use inverto You have to make an adjustment as shown in the picture It will raise the signal rate well

Where to buy this ring for inverto black ultra?

miziolnb

Registered
Personally

I have Laminas 120, powertech motor dg390 ( I just bought TM 2600 M3 motor from our sponsor) inverto black ultra 0.2, Viark combo, TM 5402 M3, TBS 5580.
Suddenly all dark, it should be IBU Lnb, only 4 years....
Did you remove the cover to IBU like tarpon?

miziolnb

Registered
as such no but in testing i found Twin to lock very well on 3°West Feeds where the Single version was locking but loosing signal and pixel if any rain whatsoever the twin had much better reception without dropping any signal at any time .

Can I install the twin version using only 1 single wire for the descent?

VFL

Registered
The best lens for capturing the weak and sensitive signal. Black Ultra .. Yes, I own it with the cover removed and the front two rings cut off.

how do looking like can u make pic

antrabe

Registered
Hello

I found this lnb somebody tested ? Its seems better than golden media and inverto.
Its gain 70db and 0.1db noise.

LNB Avenger 0.1 dB PLL 321 S2 300Khz Single Universal High Professional Stability

antrabe

Registered
I can confirm that lnb golden media 202+ its the best tested by me, thanks barney its totally like you say signal increase 2-3 db even defeat the invacom.
The picture quality its superior, better than inverto IBU,invacom, maclean, thebestgermany.

shamone

Donating Member
I have just replaced my Inverto PLL LNB with the Golden Media 202 on my 1.3M dish.

Initial results are showing a few more % signal on most sats and I can now get a few transponders from 4W that I could not lock with the Inverto PLL LNB.

I am planning to use the PLL on my fixed zone 2 dish and center it on 42e and reconfigure the other two LNB's for 28e and another sat, which I have not decided on yet :)

Both seem better than the Inverto Premium Ultra which I had initialy.