dream 800 se

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
If you have a miniflashup button on the rear then power down push this button in and keep it push in and power on keep the button held down till you see an IP address on the se front screen. Now flash an image.

If you dont have the miniflashup button then use japhar flasher with Ethernet and service cable to flash image.

cpr43

Registered
Please I have problem NO CARD FOUND.Thanks for helping

Hi
You need to have an USB to mini USB cable. After you get the cable you need to load the cable driver to your computer. File name is:

CP210x_Universal_Windows_Driver

You will need to connect you DM800HDse to your internet via ethernet cable.

Meanwhile you need to download and install DreamUP_1_3_3_12 (this is Universal version). When you run the program, change the Com port to the one found by your computer. Turn off the DM and turn it on while pressing the ON button on the front panel. The DM will show you an i.p. address in front. Use that i.p. address and fill it in the Dreamup program box i.p.. You will need to also enter the i.p. from your computer. Once everything is filled hit "Connect", the program will ask you to turn off and turn on the DM. Wait until it is ready. Hit the "FLASH" boton and look for your .nfi image. I hope it helps you

toysoft

Instead of Dreamup, use japharflasher as it will work with all boxes original as well as clones (Dreamup works only with original).

TS