Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Signal Reception

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Can't tune in wildfeed transponders

Signal Reception

Old 23-03-2022, 18:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Can't tune in wildfeed transponders

Hi, I have a dish pointing to Eutelsat 10A, and I'm looking forward watching sport feeds.

I've been looking for the matches on the feeds section of this forum. But I can't tune the transponder.

For example I'm looking for a feed like this:
11065 V 14400

So on the blind scan option of my OS Mio + 4k I use the following parameters:

Search type: Transponders
Initial Frequency Search 11060
Final Frequency Search 11070
Polarization Vertical
Initial Symbol Velocity 01
Initial Symbol Veolicity 60

But when I blindscan the transponders the softwares says it doesn;t find any. I don't know why, since they should appear. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Old 11-04-2022, 11:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 9,708 Times in 3,461 Posts

When asking reception questions it helps if you tell us where you are !
Old 08-05-2022, 23:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

same problem with dvbdream
Old 08-05-2022, 23:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 105,269 Times in 21,907 Posts

When asking reception questions it helps a great deal to provide just a little information .

saying
Quote:
same problem with dvbdream
like we are totally psychic is pretty much just pathetic spamming .

Dish size ?
Location ?
have you locked anything on the desired satellite where Feed is supposedly active ??

when trying to lock a feed there is a good chance your Feed already left and is long gone then its already much too late as most feeds are only active for around 1-2 hrs some even much less than that .

Lots of factors involved badly aligned dish ,
weather , Beam not for your location , weak LNB , long cable run possibly cable jointed in places .

Its just stupid and helps nobody to randomly spam without any sort of details .
The Following User Says Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
manic01 (09-05-2022)