Go Back   Sat Universe > Encryptions > Encryptions chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

Encryptions chat

Old 23-03-2020, 22:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,453 Times in 642 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyalfre View Post
Please, powervu for 4060 v 20000. (40.5ºw)
That pvu mode has not been addressed yet,I believe.
Old 30-03-2020, 18:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello somebody knows the emms for this tp is off
43.0°W 1Intelsat 11 3975.00 V AE9C Americas+Europe DVB-S2 8PSK 3590 5/6 IS-11 P
Old 30-03-2020, 18:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,603 Times in 531 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by antrabe View Post
Hello somebody knows the emms for this tp is off
43.0°W 1Intelsat 11 3975.00 V AE9C Americas+Europe DVB-S2 8PSK 3590 5/6 IS-11 P
upload 3.45GB full transponder mode recording .ts or i minute log.text file for searching emm .
Old 07-04-2020, 11:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Assalamualaikum.
68e BBC news, CNN India, HBO India,sky news.
I need power vu keys for xcriuser 585

Sent from my CPH1923 using Tapatalk
Old 07-04-2020, 12:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashid2700 View Post
Assalamualaikum.
68e BBC news, CNN India, HBO India,sky news.
I need power vu keys for xcriuser 585

Sent from my CPH1923 using Tapatalk
upload latest .ts files for searching keys must be record transponder mod for 5 minutes
link on media fire keys pm after searching .
Old 07-04-2020, 19:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Still looking for help

Hello
I've replied to several member's for help in my search for help
on my problem with the use of Power VU 3.8.1. but don't seem to get any help after waiting patiently for along time for their reply. Is there anyone who can help by PM me with this technical support.

I'm trying to use Power Vu 3.8.1. with my TBS5590 Real- time Analysis and Monitoring Probe.
It uses TSR Monitoring software for receiving Satellite Transponder's and Crazy scan blind scan software for locating appropriate satellite transponders on different satellites.
I use Power Vu Home Addition 2.1 successfully to decode satellite keys for my regular satellite receivers with no problems.
Every thing with the TBS5590 receiver seems to work ok in the initial setup. The Power Vu 3.8.1.seems to be running when I activate the Power Vu module in the TSR receiver software. But it just seems to be spinning it's wheels.
I guess what I'm looking for is a step by step instructions on what I should be doing and what I should expect to see coming back from the power Vu module.
In the Power Vu 2.1 program it takes minutes to a few hours to see results. In the Power Vu 3.8.1. program I never see any results so that's were I am in this program operation. So that's why I need step by step help to over come my operation error's that I must be doing. Looking forward to your help.
Thank you
j Godfree
Old 07-04-2020, 20:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

57e powervu all channels can watchable now?
Old 08-04-2020, 03:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Intelsat20 - 68.5 EAST

can anyone tell which channells avaible in powervue on this sat
Old 08-04-2020, 10:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryen View Post
can anyone tell which channells avaible in powervue on this sat
IS20 @ 68.5E C-Band
Sky News 4195 H 4000
BBC World 4064 H 19850
work an old powervu encryped system
all other tp's use other system .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fiji For This Useful Post:
bryen (08-04-2020), credoman (08-04-2020), kugujen (08-04-2020)
Old 08-04-2020, 15:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Mates,
How check on oscam-webif if EMM key is expired?