Black Hole Vu+ Uno 1.7.4 Parallel Universes

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
anyone had any probs with this image freezing up,it happened last night after i flashed it then today after being on for about 10 mins,the picture just freezes up and and does not respond to the remote,i can see the light flashing on the led every time i press a button on the remote but nothing happens and i have to switch it off and back on again

^G@w@in^

Registered
Try a fresh install with no backup files and see if the problem remains.

Make tests at all stages of any changes you make to see if there is a trigger.

Also use the format wizard to clear your USB and mount it as a clean install.

If you have picons and other files on the USB this can be the issue.

I found the best solution was a powered USB hub with extra USB sticks so I could map one to universe, one to personal and one to USB.

Plenty of space with no conflict.

You could just wait for 1.75 which will have a partition facility for your USB.

fanmail

Registered
hi guys. Installed 1.7.4, I use permanent timeshift as a plugin, I would like to be able to use this plugin, but I cannot. If I have permanent timeshift enable, I cannot use the red button,

I've had to disable permanent timeshift to be able to use the red button

can any of you guys help me out, would like to be able to use one of my favourite plugins (permanent timeshift) and be able to use the new features in 1.7.4

PS aslo a problem with multi quick button, will not be able to use red button to go in black hole universe if you are using multi quick button or permanent timeshift

byteraper

Registered
the uno dos not find the usb when i want to format it, i am able to mount it to universe in"devicemanager", but when i push red two times, it say "sorry no space to expand your universe"
enybody have this problem?

byteraper

Registered
is it posible to mount the "Gigant Addons Pack for VU+ Duo, Solo, UNO & Ultimo"
to one of the universes?

byteraper

Registered
the uno dos not find the usb when i want to format it, i am able to mount it to universe in"devicemanager", but when i push red two times, it say "sorry no space to expand your universe"
enybody have this problem?

problem solved, i did not read the description