Discussion [latest metabox update]

joos

Registered
question to experienced users of metabox...
Can you post me some upload/s where I can allways download fresh update Metadream/Dreamsoft with newest keys without this one...
Since these updates on this site are actual only in evening hours I am forced to manualy/D+ ,Polsat,Kaka/ put keys into my reciver and that is really pain in the ass...

So anyone...

Thanks

:clapping:

AYMENTN

Registered
question to experienced users of metabox...
Can you post me some upload/s where I can allways download fresh update Metadream/Dreamsoft with newest keys without this one...
Since these updates on this site are actual only in evening hours I am forced to manualy/D+ ,Polsat,Kaka/ put keys into my reciver and that is really pain in the ass...

So anyone...

Thanks

:clapping:

waiting new key for d+ 1st change and i will updte u all keys :thum:

joos

Registered
Hi AYMENTN

waiting for your new update with D+/Polsat

last night file from Baloota seems corrupt

Big THX goes to both of you:thum:

mordyval

Registered
Hello all. I have Metabox II, with Dreamsoft on it, so I am curious if there will be an update for it available soon, since the last one was released about a week ago?

Thanks!

fisibarca

Registered
this soft no work on my resivere metabox3,when i put this sw in resivere my resivere is ON (only starts),balota man please posted any new metadrem and please put NTV and E2(turkey) in biss key , becouse no key in metadrem for that programs.
BALOTA thnx man

fisibarca

Registered
balota thnx man very much,please NTV put in first number in biss key and e2 in third becouse ntv no work in number 2,3,,,,etc and e2 no work in another numbers.
Please put and DIGI tv key 01 becouse i has in my resiver 00 but 01 no,thanjs man for all,and sorry for my english
BALOTA THNX from KOSOVO

baloota

Registered
my friend digi tv i add it but today its down when we have new key but NTV and e2 i will add it next time :thum: