Go Back   Sat Universe > Samsung > Samsung Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Softcam for Samsung TV with integrated sat receiver

Samsung Chat

Old 28-07-2014, 08:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Softcam for Samsung TV with integrated sat receiver

Hi,

I am planning to buy a new TV for the kitchen. I see that some models of Samsung smartTV have integrated sat receivers.

Anyone know what sat receiver is integrated?
Has anyone been successfull in installing and setting up a softcam?
Any advice on TV models that will support this would be appreciated.
Is their a good thread where this is discussed?

Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HPilot For This Useful Post:
enzos (28-07-2014), milou909 (30-07-2014), ParsianSat (30-07-2014)
Old 30-07-2014, 06:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I'm also curious about this question as I also have a Samsung smarttv with integrated receiver & CI+ slot. I'm kind of new to the world of SatTV, so, I'm unsure whether I would need a seperate STB like the VU+ Duo2(which are expensive!) to be able to insert something like CCCam. Getting individual CAM modules and smartcards is also an option ofc, but emu's seem like a better deal with easy autoupdates, many channels and low cost.

What can the forum suggest?

(Also this is my first post, so hi!)

Last edited by milou909; 30-07-2014 at 06:58..
Old 30-07-2014, 09:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

is only possible on TV series E F no firmware update
Old 30-07-2014, 12:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i have a H series but atm no firmware mod available... i'm planning to buy a matrix cam air..
Old 21-08-2014, 14:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

only e f series 7000 or 80000 models incluede oscam versions so if you buy f7000x es70000x or 80000 you can use oscam also softcam no need vu+ because oscam work cccam and emu...
Old 21-08-2014, 15:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

try searching on SamyGo forum, i was registered and useful
Old 16-10-2014, 22:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Sorry for the delay, but I also would be interested to know how to install it on a f8500sz.
Especially to know how I can get inside the folders of the tv to insert the cam.
@ferdi47 you can help
Old 16-10-2014, 23:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Then i could install cccam on my samsung 48H8000?
Old 29-10-2014, 11:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Banned

At this moment there is no root for H-serie models of Samsung TV. For rooting is necessary to disable automatic updates and do not update.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Good Morning,

i'm thinking about to buy Samsung LED TV. At the moment there are 2 models which i'm looking for: 46 F8090 or 46 F7090.

When i get the posts right it is possible to install cccam on the F-Series ?

Thanks in advance