Strong Firmware < Discussion >

OLAREVO

Registered
king tani, can u please direct me on how to get coco mcr card,phonix programmer and intellegent card reader

blindatu

Registered
how do i upload the keys in Strong 6011 (patch:SRT6004_11_ucas_sw_ver1.08w_20090331)?
What tools should i use and with what method?

emexi

Registered
hi, guys i need help on my strong 4653x i tried loading the patch for my tv africa into my receiver but instead my recriver stopped working normally i had to manuslly reset the box and key in frequencies t o make the receiver begin to work again . please where can i find the original firmware for 4653x

hoha

Registered
how can i download coco using loader.i tried to no avail.i select coco on the loader but when detected by the loader it cuold not move an inch please someone help me

estate

Registered
please, i am a learner & new member, can you tell me how to load the firmware from my pc to my receiver? i have srt4651x model.
u need a flash drive,copy the software to ur flash and imsert the flash into ur reciever,then scrol to the settings of ur reciver and load

jubilee

Registered
mytv africa firmware

:thum:Found this site amazing, did flash my strong with factory default firmware losing all original settings. Now your site has greatly help me install an upgraded and mytv original settings. thanks to all

miys

Registered
when u download d software u need 2 extracts it so as 2 remove it from zip or rar file. method right click on d software,chose etract 2 the name file & click ok. when u extract copy it to your flash D,insert 2 ur decorder,chose menu under menu select usb then chose data transfer it will ask u pin its:0000 the select the firm.