vu or dreambox

rhurbarb

Registered
I was going to upgrade my dreambox to the goliath project ,now i have been informed its all made up and wont exist.So thinking to upgrade to the dm800hd v2 se but im tempted with the vuo boxes.I also see the vuo plays avi but the dreambox doesnt appear to.
Which one i should buy ,even better anyone own both of these boxes? .Thanks ..Rhurbarb

RIDER

"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"
Super VIP
wait few more days vu+solo se is going to be launched

kchris

Registered
ok thx...i also seen the same post on several forums....
have to wait then for specs.

RIDER

"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"
Super VIP
btw i have an Original solo2 which is great i recomanded to everyone there is the duo2 but it is to exspensive

kchris

Registered
ok thx...i have both the duo and the solo and i am very pleased with them...was thinking of upgrading to solo2 ,,,but now hearing about solo se i´ll Think i wait for a while.....

quote from vuplus sight,,,,

Vu+ SOLO SE - introducing our new high-end HD Zapper

SOLO SE, the successor of SOLO, one of the most popular Linux based receivers, comes with more powerful CPU (Dual Core 1.3GHz) encased in a stylish exterior design. Please participate in our giveaway event (more details will be announced on May 9th) and you may be the lucky one to get this brand new model and other Vu+ models

Gerry55

Registered
Hi rhurbarb
I changed from a genuine DM8000 to a Vu+ Duo2 best move ever!

The 8000 played avi without problem.

rhurbarb

Registered
Thanks guys .I got a bit impatient i just bought the gigablue quad plus.I know the quality build maybe not as good but buck for buck seemed to be a good investment .I wont write the vu solo se off ,this gigablue was bought as a stepping stone.Regards Rhurbarb

Last edited: