Go Back   Sat Universe > International Section > International Forums > Great Britain

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Where about you from in UK & what is your receiver

Great Britain

Old 05-05-2007, 17:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I live in the North West

Greater Manchester Area

I have a DM 7020 hooked up to my tele
Old 05-05-2007, 21:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i have tm1000d..xcruiser xdr100 fta...echolink EL777 FTA.and everything is sorted.ps i have also envision fta..for free s**.life is good.
Old 16-06-2007, 00:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 9,073 Times in 3,166 Posts

Latest set up is a 100cm Gibertini with 0.3Inverto & Andrews feed horn****TM1000D super****Plaza XT-F

updated 28-10-07

Last edited by william-1; 28-10-2007 at 23:22..
Old 16-06-2007, 09:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default england

i'm from peterlee
Old 22-06-2007, 20:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ilive near edinburgh.

TM9100,TH1500CI, 900mm Motorised Dish, Titanium LNB
Old 11-07-2007, 21:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default i am atiq

i am from india now in uk birminghmam i setup my first dish which is 80 cm anologe,,then go to digital with nokia 9800 and then 9902s finally technomate 9100 with 1m motorised dish ,my dish attached with h2h jaguar motor pace508ip for moving. no card or cam.. just playng with new image/keys/skin etc.thanku for reading
Old 20-07-2007, 00:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi, I am in Basingstoke and have been a satellite enthusiast since 1986. I have a Force536 and just taken delivery of a Kathrein UFS910. Have a lot to learn about this type of receiver.
Old 20-07-2007, 00:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 27,753 Times in 3,822 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcomray View Post
Hi, I am in Basingstoke and have been a satellite enthusiast since 1986. I have a Force536 and just taken delivery of a Kathrein UFS910. Have a lot to learn about this type of receiver.
I hope you'll post here your experiences with Kathrein UFS910, I was thinking about getting that box as well. But would like to hear some thoughts on it. Most of it is in German.
Old 24-07-2007, 10:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknroll View Post
I hope you'll post here your experiences with Kathrein UFS910, I was thinking about getting that box as well. But would like to hear some thoughts on it. Most of it is in German.
Hey Rocknroll, i got a Kathrein 910 and it is a smashing HDTV receiver with 3 different emu options avaiable at the moment (radegast, camd3, geebox). Quite a lot fo english infos here:
Thanks for the link, but that kind of link is not allowed

And yeah, greetings from Finland

Last edited by Rocknroll; 28-07-2007 at 23:23.. Reason: Rules are rules, but I am member there already anyway.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raitsa For This Useful Post:
empb (07-11-2013), Rocknroll (28-07-2007)
Old 26-08-2007, 22:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I live in sunderland, in the north east. i have a 1m motorised system & a hummy 5400 which i have had for about 6 yrs, still going strong.

seve