Go Back   Sat Universe > International Section > International Forums > Great Britain

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Where about you from in UK & what is your receiver

Great Britain

Old 28-08-2006, 16:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,282 Times in 176 Posts
Default Where about you from in UK & what is your receiver

In this section lets post where you live in UK so we will know each other better. and why not lets say what equipment we got so we will know who to ask for help in our hobby......
Old 28-08-2006, 16:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

ok i will be first
i live in lancashire nr blackpool
i been a humax owner for nearly 10 yrs just now got a db 7020 but still know little bout it ...
Old 28-08-2006, 19:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

well, I am not to far from you maximo

was born in portsmouth...but moved here 4 years ago
(about xx miles west of chester), got a bit of an extreme set up

4 db,s...two 500 units, a 7000 + a 7020....also own 4 sky star 1 cards, but they are out on long term loan,...really need t get a few back1.2 channel master,feed horn (quad)
1m dual lnb...both dishes are motorized...and a fix uk dish...with a complex disque swtich set up...(house was built the wrong way round) all networked

3 units live live in my comp room...the other downstairs....

started out with a phillips d2mac unit (converted) been in sats since the late 80.s

baz

and based in North West Wales (UK)

Last edited by basilyoung; 28-08-2006 at 21:01..
Old 28-08-2006, 19:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 27,753 Times in 3,822 Posts

Don't get too specific, I forgot to mention that Maximo works for Murdoch
Just kidding.
But I just remembered of interesting article related to his corporation.

http://www.legal-rights.org/hitec/hitecmurdoch.html
Old 28-08-2006, 21:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thanks boss

interesting reading

watching the footy at the mo...back later

baz

Old 29-08-2006, 00:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknroll
Don't get too specific, I forgot to mention that Maximo works for Murdoch
Just kidding.
But I just remembered of interesting article related to his corporation.

http://www.legal-rights.org/hitec/hitecmurdoch.html
just been on the phone with him
Old 29-08-2006, 00:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I,m shakeing

Old 04-09-2007, 19:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hello
Old 29-11-2007, 00:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi down in Devon here, Echostar AD3600 ip, Technomate 6900, Sky +, Sky HD.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug/CCCam/T-Rex & Dragon CAM user)

Thanked 63,395 Times in 9,615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximo View Post
ok i will be first
i live in lancashire nr blackpool
i been a humax owner for nearly 10 yrs just now got a db 7020 but still know little bout it ...

I also live near Blackpool, very near Blackpool

Technomate TM-1 0.1db LNB Ku-Band, DMS International BSC421 13K LNBF C-Band, TechnomateTM-7102HD-T2 Super (Ku-Band/C-Band) & Octagon SX88+ 4K UHD (Ku-Band/C-Band HEVC Multistream/T2MI/MIS), GM60 LED Projector. 53E-30W Ku-Band 53E-11W C-Band (Only High Band 3981-4200 thanks to mobile phone companies) 2 x Triax TD110 Motorised Dishes NW UK, Sky UK Basic+Sports Sub. Fausto v1.45 & vplug server. T-Rex & Diablo CAMs. Ku-Band except when stated otherwise: 53E, 52E, 51.5E, 50E, 46E, 45.1E, 42E, 40E(C), 39E, 36E, 33.1E, 28.5E, 28.2E, 26E, 23.5E, 21.6E, 20E(C), 19.2E, 16E, 13E, 10E(Ku/C), 9E, 7E, 5E(C), 4.8E, 3.1E(Ku/C), 1.9E, 0.8W, 1W, 3W, 4W, 5W, 7.3W, 8W, 11W(Ku/C), 12.5W, 14W, 15W, 18W, 20W, 22W, 24.5W, 27.5W & 30W.

Check out Myth Of Unity, They have performed with the likes of Little Mix and Katy B. Released first Official single in 2017 (Hometown). As featured on the BBC. For regular gig news and info check them on twitter, facebook or homepage:
The Following User Says Thank You to empb For This Useful Post:
sjaad (13-05-2008)