Viark DRS2 tuner output issue

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I fail to see how it killed a vbox or LNB reckon you were just unlucky.

tony52

Registered
Fitted an Inverto Black Ultra LNB today and now finally having a play across the arc it’s not 100% as is sometimes sticks if I don’t make sure I’m on a vertical channel before changing sats (same issue tony52 was experiencing)
But apart from that it’s working fine.
Never did get a reply stating the tuner power output but this workaround will do fine.

I hope they fix this problem in the next upgrade, because apart this problem it's a very good receiver

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Is this issue still present? I just ordered a DRS2 today, and am looking to get a motor installed soon.

Yes unfortunately it does depend on the LNB your using as mentioned above, if your current LNB has a low amperage usage you may be fine.

Offtensive

Registered
Yes unfortunately it does depend on the LNB your using as mentioned above, if your current LNB has a low amperage usage you may be fine.

Thank you, I’ve decided to go for the Sat 4k instead. I haven’t been able to find anything for that, I assume that one has no similar issues?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you, I’ve decided to go for the Sat 4k instead. I haven’t been able to find anything for that, I assume that one has no similar issues?

I have the sat 4k no issues what so ever moving a dish. :thum: