Viark sat 4k motorised channel list ?

gap30

Donating Member
Not sure if this helps but I had major problems with 2 invacom c120 lnb's when I first got my viark sat 4k four weeks ago

I ended up replacing my moteck positioner which solved the problem

It was very strange had previously used lnb's and positioner with tbs6903 no problems

antrabe

Registered
Yes maybe is the lnb i point out more for that the dtt tuner works perfectly the person who sold me say was working fine.

The only i can do is test more lnbs and in other installation a cable shorter ..... my impression is that is not broken seems too new outside and even the RC seems without use.

The tune should be very bad.

antrabe

Registered
Yes maybe is the lnb i point out more for that the dtt tuner works perfectly the person who sold me say was working fine.

The only i can do is test more lnbs and in other installation a cable shorter ..... my impression is that is not broken seems too new outside and even the RC seems without use.

The tune should be very bad.

gap30

Donating Member
2 invacom c120 lnb's died and they are bulletproof

Maybe I was unlucky?

Currently using a third invacom lnb with the new positioner time will tell

tony52

Registered
its possible to get a droi list multisat i try to use UP 09-10-2020-Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for-Viark Droi 4K or viark drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI
but doesnt works seems that the sats are stored on positions that doesnt match with my motor no signal in any sat

i ave a viark drs2, and i use FENEKI satellite list, work perfect, you need to adjust your usals