smithysmudger

Donating Member
St Mirren v Greenock Morton

10.0°E
11015 H 7200
Id: GCUK Enc 5
4:2:0
#CW: xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx

Above example is from the football feed thread, I’m new to the motorised sat scene and would like to know what the procedure is for deciphering the above information and adding it to the Powervu/BISS key section on my viark drs2 to view the feeds, I have searched the forum and internet but can’t seem to find an idiot’s guide to the process :confused:

cpr43

Registered
St Mirren v Greenock Morton

10.0°E
11015 H 7200
Id: GCUK Enc 5
4:2:0
#CW: D2 76 C3 0B C1 4C E8 F5

Above example is from the football feed thread, I’m new to the motorised sat scene and would like to know what the procedure is for deciphering the above information and adding it to the Powervu/BISS key section on my viark drs2 to view the feeds, I have searched the forum and internet but can’t seem to find an idiot’s guide to the process :confused:

Have you tried:

F1+147 Key Menú

read here

https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?p=2037103638

Last edited:

smithysmudger

Donating Member
Hi thanks for the reply I found the input location okay it’s what to enter into the fields in the boxes that pop up when I go to add key that I’m struggling with.

It only has 3 fields
Prov ID =
Index =
Key =

The key field is obviously the 16 digit hexadecimal code, is the provider id the transponder number? And what is the index?
Once entered do you have to reboot anything then scan the relevant satellite again to pick up the feed?

smithysmudger

Donating Member
Just to close the loop in this thread it looks like the software on my box was corrupted so I re-flashed the firmware and now the auto-roll function for the keys is working fine no manual input required just open the channel wait a minute or so then sit back and enjoy :thum:

Eyejob

Registered
Just reading up on this myself, I managed to get a feed open for some football yesterday as it searched for the Biss key itself, I tried a couple of other feeds and also tried adding the key myself, so here I am also trying to workout provider and index if manually inputting a key.

Looks like a reflash may be in order, Smithysmudger I take it reflashing has no effect on the expiry date?

Thanks.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
LOADING or Re-loading SOFTWARE PT 1.02 DRS2 does nothing whatsoever to affect the expiry date .
its a pity however that Viark does not waken up and provide some updates for their boxes :rolleyes: :(

Eyejob

Registered
You are not wrong barney115 mine seems like it has a mind of its own with the channel list.

Enigma 2 box for my big dish I think now.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
The autobiss server is down more than up unfortunately