canal sat opens via emu?

unknown

Registered
The place depens on your image, but by default it is the same place as the hypercam.full executable file.
You can find the complete file including keys for ABsat, bis,BIS ART,JSC,SCT, dorcel, etc here:
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GN9J3LUQ

To be complete, you must also use the SoftCam.Key (by default in /var/keys) here:
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W6EJP24Y
Enjoy

NB: YOU MUST ALSO USE THE "FULL" VERSION OF HYPERCAM 2.06

SO even Jsc sport works with this? (13e)

H

harryp

This is what I did: Install hypercam from blue panel. It gives lite version not full, so replace with bin from archive (hypercam.2.06.zip); Chmod 755 /var/bin/hypercam_2.06; Edit hypercam.keys and use several ones and softcams (hypercam.keys in /var/bin, SoftCam.Key in /var/keys); Use default hypercam.cfg from blue panel, archive and several edited. oh yeah :) There is that library (in archive). I had it in /var/lib/. Still NOTHING

Last edited:

ouadis

Registered
I tried this stuff on Gemini 4.7 (Hypercam full version manual instal + ...)
It doesnt work
I think works only on EDG Nemesis

Did some one of you tried on Gemini E1 ?

DRAKE

Registered
Sorry mates.
But, I'm quite lost about all this.

Does it match with a DM7000? If so. How & where should I install it?

Thanks in advance.

H

harryp

I was thinking about running hypercam as server and connecting it with cccam :) ok, so it's time to try different image :) ouadis read my posts even one above yours :):):)

zorglub

Registered
not open,this minute(this time) open only for dvb(vplug)
This is COMPLETELY FALSE: HYPERCAM 2.06 WITH SOFTCAM.KEY OR HYPERCAM.KEYS FILES OPENS CSAT (sd+hd) + BIS +ABSAT AUTONOMOUSLY WITHOUT ANY EXTERNAL SUPPORT !!

So, no longer need of vplug and other stuff

Enjoy

nimou6

Registered
it works very good with Hypercam_2.06 AND EDG NEMESIS,
may be today i will test it with Gemini,because some people try it but nothing only black screen