HD Glass 16 Chat only

hepo1

Registered
Hello I want to ask do I install Dreambox 800HD with image dreamelite 3
hd glass 16 7:47
all went well I had to restart and now neatly picture ..
Just now when I push the blue bar (due to a change cccam, mgcamd, oscam) and see green death .. should be set somewhere something or what to do .. when it uninstalls on the original image of what is-and so it is seamless, push the blue panel ..
Could you advise ..
thank you

j.puig

Donating Member
I've found a small bug.
AGC value on infobar, and on satfinder is different.
Look at the picture: (It's screen 14)

http://imageshack.com/a/img208/2500/yoan.jpg

yoan.jpg

Last edited:

shajar

Registered
hi
i have 7020 hd
thankx for the great HD Glass16

but:
Enable channelselection x ok is activated in oozoon and experimental image
but:
in openpl and Tsimage and dreamelite not activated way? ( it was activated in old Tsiamge and openpl)
can u fix it
thankx
Forward Message

eli.racheli

Registered
@shamann

great skin !!! (use lteset one) .
is there a supprt for hebrew ?
I tried to change fonts (supprt hebrew) but channel name and EPG current and next are not OK .

thanks .

aradjan

Registered
I agree with all of you that it is one of the best skin. Myself use it for long time. But lately I have installed on my Dreambox DM800HD se(original) the OpenPli image (OpenPLi-3.0-beta-dm800se-20140102) and get some problem with correct display the MerlinEPG(nothing show) and Graphical Multi EPG(not seen channel names).

Last edited:

giopet

Registered
Sorry,but it´s possible that the the Download link for ZZPicons 400x170 all don´t work?All other Download links work´s,only this don´t work.

shamann

Super VIP
Sorry,but it´s possible that the the Download link for ZZPicons 400x170 all don´t work?All other Download links work´s,only this don´t work.

setup of the skin - download menu - works, but full pack is big (cca 550MB) and download speed is limited to 512KB total download time may be longer (15-40min), alternatively you can download full pack from skin website to your PC ...

giopet

Registered
Thank´s shamann,but the problem is not only the big MB,but the Download breaks after about 20min and no picons are downloaded.For me is not a problem,because I have all picons on my PC too,I had only just noticed this.

fumbduck

Registered
Thank´s shamann,but the problem is not only the big MB,but the Download breaks after about 20min and no picons are downloaded.For me is not a problem,because I have all picons on my PC too,I had only just noticed this.

worked ok for me last week
but like shamann said, it takes quite awhile to download

antrabe

Registered
i could install today release but i have changed info bar to simple and now i cant back to full infobar in menu when i select simple infobar no reboot and green screen anyone knows how solve it

thanks

gorski

Registered
FTP into E2. Delete the folder where HD Glass is. Restart.

Install again and don't repeat the same mistake.

:)

fumbduck

Registered
version 9.20 on my Vu Duo with latest blackhole goes to green screen every time I press blue or green button.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still the same.
Rolled back to older version for now

fumbduck

Registered
hi
HD Glass 16 ver. 9.34
Black Hole 2.1.5 Blue Panel problem:mad::mad::mad:

Vu+solo2

same here on my Vu+ Duo and Vu+ Duo2 both running BlackHole 2.1.1 :mecry:
does anyone know the email address to send crashlogs to?
Main reason for trying this update was the HbbTv improvement
Since it has never worked for me here in oz, I thought I'd give it a go but unfortunately it created more problems than it fixed.
HbbTv still doesn't work and every time I try the blue button it green screens