EBS trouble

bh62549

Registered
“Steps”,What is the function of this parameter? Why some frequencies can't be scanned out if "steps = 5", and can only be used if "steps = 3" is changed

picture.php

picture.php

ValentinTM

Donating Member
this depend of a lot of factors ... One most important its Local Oscilator of LNB !Sometimes L.O. its not from factory realli 5150 Mhz ... may be 5051 or different value ... and for that reason if yor frecvency its like this case 4190 Mhz you will lock at 4193 Mhz ,because you LNB Local Ocilator its not real 5150!
Search steps help you to search a range from pointet frecvency, i mean if you put 4190 Mhz with that 5 Mhz range Ebs will lock frecvency from 4185Mhz to 4195 Mhz!

In your pictures frecvency its locket at 4193.432 Mhz!

I hope my explication are of for you

bh62549

Registered
this depend of a lot of factors ... One most important its Local Oscilator of LNB !Sometimes L.O. its not from factory realli 5150 Mhz ... may be 5051 or different value ... and for that reason if yor frecvency its like this case 4190 Mhz you will lock at 4193 Mhz ,because you LNB Local Ocilator its not real 5150!
Search steps help you to search a range from pointet frecvency, i mean if you put 4190 Mhz with that 5 Mhz range Ebs will lock frecvency from 4185Mhz to 4195 Mhz!

In your pictures frecvency its locket at 4193.432 Mhz!

I hope my explication are of for you

I see

bh62549

Registered
DVB Dream

Which decoder do you use? LAV,ffdshow,

ffdshow = fast channel switching, easy to cause program crash

Lav = slow channel switching,

bh62549

Registered
I use the latest 16.0.2

Probably the best stream program for recording the stream there is.

I dont watch on my PC just record to get TS and CW for stb
I found that there are many CW's using passwords that have appeared before. I recently found CW's in the recording topic. I remember you said before that you have a special password package text

BLACKCRUSADER

I found that there are many CW's using passwords that have appeared before. I recently found CW's in the recording topic. I remember you said before that you have a special password package text

Yes many CW's are used again so that's why I create my own CW lists :)

It's not like I have anything that you could not create yourself.