Cablecom switzerland chat...Please Only Chat in English>NO KEYS TO BE POSTED HERE>WE HAVE A KEYS SECTION FOR A REASON!!!

stanislas

Registered
Why it's so looong to have the new Keys ?

Cablecom have switch to Nagra3 ? or what else ?
In January 2010 they 've change the keys too, but one day after we can download the new KEYS...

martensch

Registered
maybe you use google and search for the answer yourself??

this time it wasn`t a simple keychange as before.

stanislas

Registered
Previous Time Too !

I've changer the MGcamd 1.27 to 1.31...

And google point result to this site (and 2 or 3 other)

MaarbCH

Registered
Why it's so looong to have the new Keys ?

Cablecom have switch to Nagra3 ? or what else ?
In January 2010 they 've change the keys too, but one day after we can download the new KEYS...

No it is still N2, BUT they have *new* digicards, which never have been dumped:mecry:

what they (CC) did during the last two years...

1.1) they started changing the digicards rev05 (with which you could dump the keys automatically, by using a dbox)
1.2) they switch off n1
2.) today just new digicards rev07 are available (they haven't been dumped (yet), you have to know that the old card weren't hacked by a swiss for the first time, but american/spain. And today they don't have the same cards as we are ;()
3.) they changed the n2 Key
4.) all black
5.) if keys are public
6.) they change the key (the already announced that)
7.) all black
8.) if keys are public again
9.) they change the key again
n.) they change to n3 (will probably take awhile because they don't have the money for that, still investing billions in fiber-optic-network)

peace :thum:

Last edited:

misterbuz

Registered
So we will have to wait weeks between every key change ?! And do you think it s a question of days, weeks or months to have the new keys ?!

wunga

Registered
Once the A07 can be dumped, key change wont take long, a day or less. But the problem is dumping the digicard ...

Maybe time to order one and see what can be done

Starfury

Registered
Argh, I spent an hour trying all kinds of emus until I finally realized that the problem was the new key...

misterbuz

Registered
Thanks for the keys. I put the new keys but TC is still dark.

I don't know if I did well. I search channels with my transponder, find all CC channels (including TC). Put the new keys. Go to TC channels but dark. Maybe I shouldn't go to TC channels through CC ?!

So can I install only TC channels (manually) ?

Thanks guys!