Reception problem on 11XXX mhz transponders

Matof35

Registered
Good morning, everyone,

I'll explain my problem to you. I would like to receive some feeds, especially those from the Paris-Dakar car race or the broadcasts of some football matches. When the latter are transmitted on transponders in 12XXX mhz, there is no particular problem. On the other hand, when feeds are broadcast on transponders in 11XXX mhz, I can't receive them.

I would like to have your opinions and solutions (if you have any ;)) on my problem!

Thank you in advance for your answers :)

Matof35

Registered
Sorry I didn't tell you, but my material is written in my signature. The cable is 200m long. For satellites, it would be more like 7est or 10est.

Thank you in advance for your answers !

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Could well be LNB Skew sounds possible, but with 200 meter cable its an awful lot more than usual
Also you only have a Tiny little 80cm Dish ..its basically way too small for what your Expecting to get in all honesty,
Rest of your gear is decent however .

Paris-Dakar Feeds were much too weak anyhow today for you to lock , you would have needed at least 1.2m dish i only had 10db on my 2 meter dish that is how weak and reduced signal those feeds were anyways :eek:

May be next time will be better increased signal perhaps....

Matof35

Registered
Thank you all for your answers!

Well, after checking, the cable is much shorter than what I wrote earlier :eek: . The cable length is just under 50m, with a cut-off point (connection).