skysat s2020

rocSTEADY

Registered
I Flashed SKYSAT S2020 With Latest Firmware Hoping That Was The Problem,But It Still Only Has Signal But 0 Quality On 125w 4140 V 30000 Sr,Music Choice, However That Fq & Symbol Rate Shows Up During Blind Scan,Any Suggestions As To Why It Won't Get A Signal Quality Reading On This Particular FQ,Thank You!

you might wanna ask around to see if that music choice channel is even active, cause I scanned 125w with a 10ft/3m dish and I don't see anything at 4140V 30000

FallsCity TxNS3FTA

Registered
Thank You rocSteady,I also have a freesat v7 combo atsc receiver,i bought it when they first came out,it has been really good,i get a signal on 125w of 89% but no quality signal i have been adjusting the scew and focal point on the titainium lnbf but no sucess as of yet,if I manange to get it i will let everyone know hoew i did it so they will know..Thank you again!

BigBoyDale

Registered
Is SkySat BISS autoroll working for anyone presently. In the US and tested it on ION with no luck. Anyone know what's going on with them?

Thanks

greatgatsby

Registered
you might wanna ask around to see if that music choice channel is even active, cause I scanned 125w with a 10ft/3m dish and I don't see anything at 4140V 30000

It's definitely active and strong. Check alignment if you can't get it. It is ACM/VCM multistream, though it never really changes modulations. Still your receiver would have to support that. MC locks fine and plays on a skysat v20 mini, and pci cards that support ACM/VCM and multistream.

rocSTEADY

Registered
ive tried every firmware available since 2018 and cannot get the S2020 to roll biss, I see I'm not the only one

Youknowme02

Registered
Well I thought was the firmware so I upgrade to the newest firmware he had up, but I got the same results, Auto Biss wouldn't find any keys.

greatgatsby

Registered
Is it possible to enter the biss keys manually?

Yes, you can put them in manually. The whole point to the box though was to get keys easier than grinding them out by chasing the leprechaun to the end of the rainbow yourself. That method still works some of the time...

ilovesattv

Registered
Is anyone auto B ISS back to working yet?

I have two SKYSAT Boxes,one newer than the other. Checked two days ago and two test channels I have with 24hrs of biss the Skysat V10 plus does not open them. but the other Skysat V10 Plus I have that I purchased 8 months ago I opened all the Biss channels on Different Satellites long ago. Yes can copy the key file but I dont want to do this just to see if the Server is working again.
It has been reported that other sat brand of boxes still work with auto biss but I cant confirm this.
Me thinks that the Skysat V10 Plus or the S2020 will never work with auto biss anymore. The Chinese has conned us.

xsat

Registered
Hi to All,
I got information from a Chinese friend yesterday.
He said the Biss Autoroll server contract ended a month ago.
Therefore, the automatic update of BISS and PowerVu is stopped.
I will wait until SkySat launches a new Server.

Regards,