Freeview (BBC Satback of Terrestrial MX PSB1 & 3) Biss @ 27.5°W *Chat Only No Keys*

2010dz

Registered
EL_MaEsTrO_41
you post key and don't see if work or not!!!!
you cannot found one key !!!!!:confused:

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
ct5000plus not open bbc three,bbc four,stv hd,S4C HD

TM6900hdsuper Working on BBC HD - BBC One HD - ITV 1 HD -Channel 4 HD - BBC Parliament - BBC One - BBC One Scotland - BBC 1 Northern Ireland - BBC News -301 - BBC Four 20-04) - BBC Three 20-05) on KEY AA XX XX XX XX XX XX XX ********

not open:

S4C HD: SID:4580 VPID:1901 PMT:1900 PCR:1FFF
STV HD: SID:45C0 VPID:1965 PMT:1964 PCR:1FFF

m8 on KEY AA XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

springer

Registered
@Feneki
I believe we are in the same country in the Meditterranean. What kind of signal do you get on these channels? Do you think we can get them on a smaller dish?;)

TheHighLander

Super VIP
@bujise

Download the suitable softcam from the forum and open it by Notepad then put keys and save.. then pass it in ur receiver..

wait few time i will give u example..

TheHighLander

Super VIP
F 10BF1FFF 00 AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;BBC Two England (27.5W)
F 10BF1FFF 01 AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;BBC Two England (27.5W)

Red: Sid in Hex..

Add them to a softcam proper to ur receiver among Biss keys..:)

Test.. and tell us..

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
@Feneki
I believe we are in the same country in the Meditterranean. What kind of signal do you get on these channels? Do you think we can get them on a smaller dish?;)

hello mate you must know me but i dont live in there anymore mate i have been 9 years away from there i dont know if you can catch it from over there

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
Can somebody tell me how to add this key to softcam? Here or by PM. Thanks.

have you got a TM mate you need to press 8280 why yyou are watching a chanall and you then to enter them Manual insert key coz with the softcam key they well dont work