PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

jan55

Hi

I use the lastest PowerVU emu, but cant get emm to work with sis. 5E.
Using the latest Softcam.key.

Don't know why. Been so for a long time...

Does anyone have a tip?

Regards
Gartner

it takes a little patience and a few minutes to run the emm au
regards

jenseneverest

Registered
i updated, 4.8e, 16e and 0,8w with oscam emu 11582 and 11578 today without issue. As already said the EMM stream is not always active, but it works.... instantly on some channels, others may take a few days.

Last edited:

gartner

Donating Member
I got it to work with powervu-emu 3.8.1 and a Informed softcam.key. I needed to add 00 after UA, and before the EMM key :)
The update was quick too. (SIS 4.8)

ariadnathalia

Registered
help with discovery and fox powervu

hello . does anybody has the new 2020 powervu for discovery and fox on intelsat 21 (58w). please help me. thanks

ArloG

Registered
I got it to work with powervu-emu 3.8.1 and a Informed softcam.key. I needed to add 00 after UA, and before the EMM key :)
The update was quick too. (SIS 4.8)

Could I ask what led you to add the 00. Normally you dont have to.

gartner

Donating Member
I saw it was done so in the " DVB Softcam.Key for PowerVuEmu_v2.0 or higher" Thread / the softcam.key witch was in that thread..... Could not make it work without.... tried for many hours.. with 00 it works within minutes.. But I only have 4.8 east SIS to test with.. Not tried other providers.

fmoreira

Registered
i updated, 4.8e, 16e and 0,8w with oscam emu 11582 and 11578 today without issue. As already said the EMM stream is not always active, but it works.... instantly on some channels, others may take a few days.

With same OscamEmu versions i updated Discovery (on 11322v 4.8e) and Sis but nothing from Discovery channels on 12360v.

I've been trying for a few days...
It could be an EMM problem?

Can you point me to where I can find valid EMM?

Thanks!!

skysat2

Registered
With same OscamEmu versions i updated Discovery (on 11322v 4.8e) and Sis but nothing from Discovery channels on 12360v.

I've been trying for a few days...
It could be an EMM problem?

Can you point me to where I can find valid EMM?

Thanks!!

I have the same Problem on the Discovery Networks to Update the Keys. All EMM's down? I have all testedIt is only on 12,360V on 5°East

fmoreira

Registered
I have the same Problem on the Discovery Networks to Update the Keys. All EMM's down? I have all testedIt is only on 12,360V on 5°East

I think is not a EMM problem...

I tryed with 3 different softcam: mine, Informed and Enigma softcams... none worked for 12360v.

The EMM´s are exactly the same in the 3 softcam and they worked for @jenseneverest....

It has to be another kind of problem.

I haven't changed anything in my settings recently ... I don't know what can be

winston10

Registered
I think is not a EMM problem...

I tryed with 3 different softcam: mine, Informed and Enigma softcams... none worked for 12360v.

The EMM´s are exactly the same in the 3 softcam and they worked for @jenseneverest....

It has to be another kind of problem.

I haven't changed anything in my settings recently ... I don't know what can be

for me exactly the same, 2 vusolo 2 boxes, latest oscam emu on 1 box and 11572 on another, no emm found on both and for 24hrs and nothing

fiji

Softcam.key & emm.keys are valid there is no changes or expire emm'
emm empty from broadcater's system till next update ecm
emm only one time active & empty gain
check your loacal time when update new ecm them remeber again
your pc / hd box on this time .

look what point we are correctly write here .

4.8E 12360V27500 Discovery Network emm is empty
emm active when next ecm change its from service .

emm is disable.

ecm is enable

Just remember time when update ecm & open channel next to do same
time emm active again when change ecm . this is from network's schedule time .

At the times I've logged the EMM pid on that transponder over the last couple of days, the EMM stream has been empty.

Simply put, they are not sending key updates ATM.
The current ECM key is still working.

ArloG

Registered
Would somebody be so kind as to explain the difference of these when choosing how to log EMM's in the last drakkar?
Perhaps a link for info. or maybe a few minutes of your time?
Appreciated.
From Telnet console:

CA_system_ID: 3584 (0x0e00) [= Scientific Atlanta (Power VU)]CA_PID: 90 (0x005a)
CA_system_ID: 3585 (0x0e01) [= Scientific Atlanta (Power VU)]CA_PID: 92 (0x005c)