Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Streaming Media Players > Kodi Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

What's your favorite Kodi addon?

Kodi Chat

Old 19-01-2016, 17:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 27,438 Times in 3,812 Posts
Default What's your favorite Kodi addon?

Let's start things off in this section with a question I am curious to hear about and maybe we all learn about some new addon we aren't already using.
So which addon for Kodi do you guys like the most, or use the most?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocknroll For This Useful Post:
dodo99 (19-01-2016), ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo (19-01-2016), sansiro (19-01-2016)
Old 19-01-2016, 18:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,677 Times in 781 Posts

Phoenix & genesis in my opinion.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sansiro For This Useful Post:
dodo99 (19-01-2016), ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo (19-01-2016), Rocknroll (19-01-2016), sublib25 (21-01-2016)
Old 19-01-2016, 18:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 2,268 Times in 971 Posts

Croatia on Demand

Genesis

Phoenix

Ultimate Whitecream

p2p - streams

London Wembley 21.11.2007

The Following User Says Thank You to dodo99 For This Useful Post:
Rocknroll (19-01-2016)
Old 21-01-2016, 07:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

USTV now live
Old 21-01-2016, 12:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ares Wizard
The Following User Says Thank You to bassethound For This Useful Post:
Brummie (21-01-2016)
Old 21-01-2016, 12:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,318 Times in 3,303 Posts

yes Ares Wizard is very good I prefer this myself
Old 13-02-2016, 00:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Halow Tv - Phoenix - SportsDevil - Castaway - NJMSoccer...Of course I like also AresWizard, as a Programme. I have 2 Xiaomi Mi 3 with Kodi Jarvis 16 RC3....
Old 13-02-2016, 02:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 97,622 Times in 20,115 Posts
Lightbulb

Phoenix very good
Navi-X
WWE Online
Genesis very good
Turkish Delight Addon for Premier League Pass Streams very good

Repository: Mucky Ducks Repo
Code:
http://muckys.kodimediaportal.ml/
which has quite a bit .
kodi 17 Isenguard is what i have at the min dont use it much as i can get lots of nice feeds thanks to SU Team so dont really need to stream a lot .
Thanks el_samak for Netflix and WWE Network logins
Old 23-02-2016, 19:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Sports fan

Thanked 2,506 Times in 1,353 Posts

Can I download Mobdro as an addon with Kodi please?
Old 16-03-2016, 15:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default mobdro

i was looking last night and seen a mobdro addon i think it was in the same repo as woody