Go Back   Sat Universe > Encryptions > Encryptions chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

Encryptions chat

Old 16-03-2020, 04:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 97,640 Times in 20,121 Posts
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh62549 View Post
Can you provide other download address, unable to open
try my link instead i uploaded to workload dot com as it does not have spam,malware and pop ups etc..
the link its valid for 12hrs any problem please let me know .

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
bh62549 (17-03-2020), [email protected] Dj4y4ntri4 (16-03-2020), hello2all (16-03-2020), Pwer (16-03-2020)
Old 17-03-2020, 00:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xikeka View Post
Thank you

Is there a chance in the future That these files will be 15 to 20 GB in size ?
Old 17-03-2020, 04:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,241 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney115 View Post
try my link instead i uploaded to workload dot com as it does not have spam,malware and pop ups etc..

https://mega.nz/
Maybe it's the limitation of my region, and it can't be opened. If you can publish the site above?
Old 18-03-2020, 20:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:

this is disrespectful to the work done, so there is no new update, no new work if no count
Old 18-03-2020, 20:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by evrenbiss View Post
this is disrespectful to the work done, so there is no new update, no new work if no count
It most certainly is not disrespectful to you, its just the upload site that you are insisting on using its filled with pop ups , adverts and spyware virus Shit and you know it too
pick a different safer option to upload your files like right here => https://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=267

i refuse to have my computer infected by being taken to unsafe web pages most other forums would bann you for doing that kinda shit and that is a fact !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
dog-man (18-03-2020), kugujen (18-03-2020), Pwer (18-03-2020)
Old 18-03-2020, 21:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Banned

Cool

Quote:
It most certainly is not disrespectful to you, its just the upload site that you are insisting on using its filled with pop ups , adverts and spyware virus Shit and you know it too
pick a different safer option to upload your files like right here => https://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=267

i refuse to have my computer infected by being taken to unsafe web pages most other forums would bann you for doing that kinda shit and that is a fact !
No virus or pop ups, unfortunately you are lying, you are disrespectful to such a high quality work, you don't want me to share from here, no problem
Old 18-03-2020, 22:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

nobody is disrespectful of your work i have not said one bad comment about you or your files for that matter ,
i am not lying that site it has nothing but pop ups and spam
i am respectful of your work and sharing it with us its just that site is not safe i have no reason to lie , i recently got my PC totally Destroyed due to malicious files on top of being hosted on a dodgy upload site i do not wish to see this happen to any members of this forum when it can so easily be avoided .

All you are being asked to do is simply pick a different uploading site
https://mega.nz/ is safe and there is many more like that which have no uploading limits and no spam adverts .
nobody is being rude or disrespectful not sure why you are claiming differently ??
The Following User Says Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
kugujen (18-03-2020)
Old 18-03-2020, 22:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Banned

Wink

Quote:
nobody is disrespectful of your work i have not said one bad comment about you or your files for that matter ,
i am not lying that site it has nothing but pop ups and spam
i am respectful of your work and sharing it with us its just that site is not safe i have no reason to lie , i recently got my PC totally Destroyed due to malicious files on top of being hosted on a dodgy upload site i do not wish to see this happen to any members of this forum when it can so easily be avoided .

All you are being asked to do is simply pick a different uploading site
https://mega.nz/ is safe and there is many more like that which have no uploading limits and no spam adverts .
nobody is being rude or disrespectful not sure why you are claiming differently ??
The important thing is that the person who uploaded and prepared the file is reliable, is there a virus to date? no, the server doesn't matter, https: //mega.nz
Old 18-03-2020, 23:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

1. Do i need to take TS record from PC card only ?
Does files recorded via linux box will work ?

2. Anyone tried files recorded in FREESAT
Old 19-03-2020, 18:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Banned

Due to the negative situation, we have decided not to continue making lists, we thank the friends who supported us,