Go Back   Sat Universe > Encryptions > Encryptions chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

Encryptions chat

Old 11-02-2020, 06:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

AbuHaya_10_02_20
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuyUV3kHaKrQgnZl...B9kcy?e=sx9jR8
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xikeka For This Useful Post:
candu (11-02-2020), SatEze (11-02-2020)
Old 11-02-2020, 19:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi, which program can be used to automatically insert the new cw? Thank you
Old 11-02-2020, 21:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 99,379 Times in 20,564 Posts
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by weber64 View Post
Hi, which program can be used to automatically insert the new cw? Thank you
IF You had visited Page #1 and post #1 of this topic you would already know the answer
look again see attachments now ?
Old 11-02-2020, 21:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Maybe we didn't understand each other. If I want to add new cw on a cw list attack how do I do it? which program to use?
Old 11-02-2020, 22:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

It depends how big is your cw list file.
For <100MB you can use e.g. vim on linux and notepad2/notepad++ on windows.
For larger files I can give you simple python script to do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to marrakr For This Useful Post:
barney115 (11-02-2020)
Old 12-02-2020, 00:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 2,488 Times in 376 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrakr View Post
It depends how big is your cw list file.
For <100MB you can use e.g. vim on linux and notepad2/notepad++ on windows.
For larger files I can give you simple python script to do that.
python
If the file size is more than 2G, how to add a new CW quickly, and how to delete the duplicate before adding, is perfect,
Old 14-02-2020, 07:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatEze View Post
Forgive my ignorance, but is there a way to combine these files?

no need to combine, use in order
Old 07-03-2020, 01:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Forgive my ignorance, but I cannot extract Biss key bul.exe because evidently I'm using the wrong password. What am I missing? Thanks.
Old 09-03-2020, 20:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretPopsicle View Post
Forgive my ignorance, but I cannot extract Biss key bul.exe because evidently I'm using the wrong password. What am I missing? Thanks.
EDIT:
Found it. I had capitalization wrong. Sorry, my mistake.
Old 16-03-2020, 04:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 2,488 Times in 376 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatEze View Post
Forgive my ignorance, but is there a way to combine these files?
Can you provide other download address, unable to open