Go Back   Sat Universe > Encryptions > Encryptions chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

Encryptions chat

Old 19-03-2020, 20:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 57,496 Times in 11,428 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by evrenbiss View Post
Due to the negative situation, we have decided not to continue making lists, we thank the friends who supported us,
Honestly I can't understand your behaviour
There was no negative situation and none disrespected you.
Simply it was asked to use a more trustworthy upload. That's all.
You could say you've no time or you couldn't. It would have been enough.

Barney115 was working in forum interest, because it's a moderator duty to look after forum security
While acting your way, someone will get rid of your childish behaviour , but others will think there was indeed anything malicious in that link and you've chosen it intentionally and simulated your grudge when you've been caught in the act
I'm sorry but both cases don't make you look good.
This is the truth.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kugujen For This Useful Post:
dog-man (19-03-2020), fumbduck (20-03-2020)
Old 19-03-2020, 22:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Due to the negative situation, we have decided not to continue making lists, we thank the friends who supported us,
I really don't understand you

Barney115 A lovely man helps all friends
I have a lot of technical issues with satellite equipment lately
And I deal with a lot of patience in these situations
Especially on such tough days with the Corona virus
This world is absolutely scary !!!
People are in home isolation because of the corona
There is an order against them They must not leave the house
Old 19-03-2020, 23:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kugujen View Post
Honestly I can't understand your behaviour
There was no negative situation and none disrespected you.
Simply it was asked to use a more trustworthy upload. That's all.
You could say you've no time or you couldn't. It would have been enough.

Barney115 was working in forum interest, because it's a moderator duty to look after forum security
While acting your way, someone will get rid of your childish behaviour , but others will think there was indeed anything malicious in that link and you've chosen it intentionally and simulated your grudge when you've been caught in the act
I'm sorry but both cases don't make you look good.
This is the truth.
Barney 115 "downloaded the list to her computer, no virus, you know no virus, everyone knows, Barney 155 in a malicious behavior
Old 20-03-2020, 02:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Barney 115 "downloaded the list to her computer, no virus, you know no virus, everyone knows, Barney 155 in a malicious behavior
For someone so smart, you are certainly not acting it!
Read all the previous posts again!
Barney 115 NEVER accused YOU of adding a trojan to your files.
What he did claim was that the hosting site you used gave him malware.
Never at any point did he accuse you.
Like kugujen said, this appears more like you 'wanting a way out' and trying to blame someone for that.
Real shame it has to go that way.
Please have a think about this whole situation again and reconsider.
If you do decide to stop your contribution, please man up and give the real reason.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fumbduck For This Useful Post:
barney115 (20-03-2020), dog-man (20-03-2020), kugujen (20-03-2020)
Old 20-03-2020, 03:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 97,648 Times in 20,123 Posts

Thank you @ fumbduck .

it can be quite shocking and frustrating just how quickly some people take things way out of context and make up all sorts of lies that they know full well is so fake ...
Quote:
everyone knows, Barney 155 in a malicious behavior
See that sort of Bullshit is totally uncalled for ,
i was nothing but polite and friendly in asking for a different safe hosting site without pop ups and spam adverts to be used and now that is considered as "malicious behavior" ?
yet its perfectly fine for the member in question to freely upload files and post live links to this unsafe web hosting site ?
i do not wish for any member to have their PC's infected
like mine was and loose years and years of hard work and important files and data and none of that can be recovered
plus countless hours to reformat etc..

i have not even asked or gave out any warnings to anyone to stop their contributions i only requested to do it safely with a hosting site that does not have so many adverts and pop ups before being permitted to d/load a file that is all,
i would say likely 99% of members here would have no issue with that whatsoever ...but there is always that 1% that can and will never be wrong or spoken to in any way whatsoever
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
[email protected] Dj4y4ntri4 (20-03-2020), kugujen (20-03-2020)
Old 20-03-2020, 04:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Barney 155

I definitely understand your pain !

You don't imagine How much money I burned For computers and satellite equipment Includes satellite sharing and IPTV over the last few years
But what to do this is life

I did 10 days ago Two expensive orders From the Amazon and eBay sites
I already had credit card charges And because of everything that is happening in the world today I hope there will be no problems and delays

I'm very worried !
The Following User Says Thank You to izik888 For This Useful Post:
barney115 (20-03-2020)
Old 20-03-2020, 06:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney115 View Post
Thank you @ fumbduck .

it can be quite shocking and frustrating just how quickly some people take things way out of context and make up all sorts of lies that they know full well is so fake ...

See that sort of Bullshit is totally uncalled for ,
i was nothing but polite and friendly in asking for a different safe hosting site without pop ups and spam adverts to be used and now that is considered as "malicious behavior" ?
yet its perfectly fine for the member in question to freely upload files and post live links to this unsafe web hosting site ?
i do not wish for any member to have their PC's infected
like mine was and loose years and years of hard work and important files and data and none of that can be recovered
plus countless hours to reformat etc..

i have not even asked or gave out any warnings to anyone to stop their contributions i only requested to do it safely with a hosting site that does not have so many adverts and pop ups before being permitted to d/load a file that is all,
i would say likely 99% of members here would have no issue with that whatsoever ...but there is always that 1% that can and will never be wrong or spoken to in any way whatsoever

you are a good person I know that I often make mistakes but you warn me very politely I hope your day is fun right my friend is helped by you thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] Dj4y4ntri4 For This Useful Post:
barney115 (20-03-2020)
Old 20-03-2020, 09:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Banned

it is true that the downloader did not have any problems? yes, the server is not important, the person who prepared and uploaded the file is important, Barney115 "did a terrible and disrespectful job,
Old 20-03-2020, 09:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 57,496 Times in 11,428 Posts

Quote:
it is true that the downloader did not have any problems? yes, the server is not important, the person who prepared and uploaded the file is important, Barney115 "did a terrible and disrespectful job,
Your point is clear, but next time you disrespect barney115 again you're out.
Thanks for your past work, your files aren't needed anymore.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kugujen For This Useful Post:
barney115 (20-03-2020), dvlajkovic (20-03-2020), Ghouri (27-03-2020)
Old 20-03-2020, 12:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 18,624 Times in 3,890 Posts

In my opinion, in a situation where this topic is not respected and also unnecessary due to the upcoming new BISS2 encryption, the topic should be closed. i opened it and now i suggest moderators close it! I have already closed it in my work.
Greetings and live in peace!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following User Says Thank You to shishmish For This Useful Post:
harryt (07-04-2020)