Help Me With my DM800HD PVR

almakky012

Registered
Hi guys there

I'd this box and as someone told me it's the old one with sim 1 bootloader 70

Recently I tried to flash it with a new image. I tried several ones till I end up with an error message appears on box screen (system message). On Tv screen I'd ( hardware could not be verified) code 0x1800f

I tried to flash images again and again but got the same message.
The box boot but not working and the remote control never responds.
One of the guys said that might be a driver error.

Can you help me with this?
I feel disappointed :(

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
It does sound like a driver issue but you must be flashing sim 1 ssl70 images so you'd think they would contain the correct drivers.

almakky012

Registered
It does sound like a driver issue but you must be flashing sim 1 ssl70 images so you'd think they would contain the correct drivers.

I'm still trying but usually when it finishes phase 2 flashing and reaches 100% using (optiflasher) shows that I should wait ...... and nothing happens. when I get bored I disconnect the box and reconnect with power and the same problem.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
And whats up with browser flashing providing you can find a ssl70 sim1 image that is.

almakky012

Registered
And whats up with browser flashing providing you can find a ssl70 sim1 image that is.

I tried several times to flash using browser but all attempts failed although I used Windows XP with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox and Mcafee antivirus disabled.

If you can help with practical steps I can follow I'll appreciate.

almakky012

Registered
I've done it.

BUT

A problem still , (the remote control ) doesn't respond completely. What do you think is the problem?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I've done it.

BUT

A problem still , (the remote control ) doesn't respond completely. What do you think is the problem?

What image did you get to run ?

Some images have some basic remote control options.